Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 am

Tetsuya frowned slightly as he felt the smaller male flinch underneath him, but quickly smiled again as he felt Ryuu's hands touch his arms. Tetsuya pulled away slightly, letting his hands slid up to Ryuu's shoulders. He turned him around so that he was facing him. Tetsuya looked down at him with a faint smile. He took Ryuu's small hand and held it against his own. He felt himself shiver lightly at the feel of their fingertips pressed together. Ryuu seemed so precious, like a little child. Even though he himself had never had a child before, he knew the affection he felt towards Ryuu wasn't quite that. Perhaps... something more? He internally shook the thoughts off. Ryuu was still a child, so why did Tetsuya feel like... he was almost falling for the frail boy?
"Your hands are so small," He murmured gently as their hands remained pressed together. Ryuu's hands were tiny compared to Tetsuya's own big ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:18 am

Ryuu stood their speechless, as Tetsu's held his hand against his. "Tetsu..." he spoke softly. He was confused. Tetsu's hand felt warm and secure against his. A million thoughts sped through his mind. Did Tetsu feel the same way about him? Or did Tetsu just see him as a son? He prayed in his mind that Tetsu returned the feelings. Ryuu's face was a deep shade of pink, and he looked away from Tetsu's face, staring at their hands. How could Tetsu still be kind to him, even when he drank his blood earlier? Ryuu did not want to think about it anymore, and quickly hugged Tetsu tightly. He pressed his head against Tetsu's chest, smelling a small whiff of Tetsu's scent. Ryuu smiled to himself, Tetsu smelled good. He tightened his grip on Tetsu's back, not wanting to let go of him.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:28 am

Tetsuya felt his lips quiver into a gentle smile as Ryuu hugged him. He bent over slightly, then wrapped his arms around him, returning the tight embrace. "Hmmm?" He murmured into his neck, then pulling away again. He had been hugging Ryuu for way too long now. Tetsuya noticed that Ryuu's cheeks were red, and he smiled. "Your so cute," he murmured, not thinking before he spoke. He laid his hand on his cheek, stroking the hot cherry red skin. "Why are you so cute?" He whispered, almost expecting him to know an answer to that. Tetsuya laid his other hand on Ryuu's face, looking at his delicate features. Ryuu seemed so precious. He never wanted to let him go, he wanted to protect him, to keep him safe. He looked down into his green eyes with his own golden ones. He blinked, his mind whirling as he felt himself being drawn to him like a magnet, he wanted to stop himself, but he couldn't. He moved in closer, sealing the distance between them and lightly pressing his lips to Ryuu's.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:44 am

When Tetsu called him cute, Ryuu's eyes widened. "I'm not cute.." Ryuu murmured, not being able to look at Tetsu. Every time Tetsu touched him, he felt his stomach trying extremely hard to not explode with butterflies. He was thinking hazily, until he realized Tetsu's face was very close to his. "Tetsu.." he said, not making any sound. 'Was Tetsu about to...? No..' he thought. He was just hoping for too much. Suddenly, he felt Tetsu's lips press against his. Ryuu stood there so much in shock, not knowing whether this was reality or a dream. His face felt hot, and his stomach was doing somersaults. He slowly closed his eyes, returning the kiss. He melted as his lips pressed softly against Tetsu's. He felt ecstasy, and wrapped his arms against Tetsu's neck. He stepped on his tip toes as he was only 5'3. He had Tetsu, all to himself, in his arms, and he was kissing him. Actually kissing him. Ryuu was about to continue until he felt a great pain in his chest. He was craving blood. 'Why now?' Ryuu thought worriedly. He didn't want to stop kissing Tetsu, but he had too, or else he would of attacked him. Ryuu immediately pulled away, and moved toward the front door, swinging it open, and running outside. He needed to find a victim, before it got to the point where he would attack anyone he saw.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:56 am

Tetsuya was amazed when he felt Ryuu kissed him back. He didn't know what he was doing, or why he was doing it, but it felt so nice. So amazing. He felt as if everything he needed in the world was on the small boy's lips, tidal waves of emotions crashing in his body, static charging through his veins. All that ended abruptly, however, when Ryuu pulled away. Tetsuya looked down at him, and opened his mouth to apologize. Before he could do so, however, Ryuu ran. He heard the door open, then quickly slam shut. Tetsuya felt his eyes widen, he not only felt hurt by this, but was now worried. He didn't know where Ryuu would go. He quickly ran to the door, grabbed his coat from the coat rack and threw it on over his shoulders. He didn't even put on his shoes as he ran out the door, thankful to see that Ryuu hadn't gotten very far. He ran up to him, grabbing his wrist and yanking him back. "Ryuu!" He frowned, concern sweeping through his voice. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:03 am

Ryuu continued running, until he felt someone grab his wrist. Ryuu immediately spun around and saw that it was Tetsu. "You don't understand.." he said breathing heavily, "I need...I need blood.." he said trying go wriggle himself out of Tetsu's grasp. "You should let me go before I attack you." he said glaring at Tetsu. He didn't want to attack Tetsu, and he spotted a woman walking not that far from them. He looked at her, trying to move towards her, while at the same time trying to get out of Tetsu's grasp.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:19 am

Tetsuya noticed that Ryuu was trying to chase after a woman in the distance. He frowned, and caged his arms around him, picking him up and carrying him back towards the house, walking quickly. Once there, Tetsuya set him down and hung up his coat. He quickly got on his knees, so he was now shorter then Ryuu. He pulled his long, brown hair from his neck and pointed at the spot where Ryuu had bit him the day before. "Hurry up," he mumbled, not looking at him. Those were the exact same words he had spoke the previous day when they were in his vehicle, but this time he wasn't as doubting. He knew that if he would have let Ryuu attack that woman, he would have quickly sucked her dry and killed her.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:31 am

"Tetsu.." Ryuu said, not knowing what to do. "I can't.." he said backing away, but trying to go to the door, but noticed Tetsu was blocking the door, as he was on his knees. Ryuu sighed and bent over, moving toward Tetsu's neck. He hesitated, and was about to step away, until his chest felt as if it was burning. He decided he had no choice, as he sunk his teeth into Tetsu's neck. He slowly drank Tetsu's blood, as some of it trickled down his neck, and onto his shirt. He didn't care and gripped Tetsu's back with one hand, as he continued to drink. He did not want to stop, but new he had to. 'Soon..' he thought as he kept on drinking. Then, he quickly jolt up, quickly away from Tetsu. He realized if he kept drinking, he would never stop and Tetsu would be dead. "I'm so sorry.." he said looking away from Tetsu, wanting to hide in a corner. He wiped the blood off his chin with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:39 am

Tetsuya let out a soft cry of pain as Ryuu bit into the healing wounds of his neck. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt his blood being sucked out of him. He tangled his hands in Ryuu's hair, encouraging him on slightly. After a while, his grip loosened and his vision was starting to turn cloudy.
Hes... been sucking for a really long time... Tetsuya thought to himself, he felt as if he was fading somewhere else, his head light. He felt like he would float off somewhere if Ryuu let go of him. When Ryuu finally pulled his mouth back, Tetsuya blinked stupidly, his eyes still glazed. He couldn't find the words to reply, he just mumbled something to himself as he leaned back against the door and slid down it, his vision still foggy. After another moment, he rubbed his eyes and blinked at Ryuu drearily. "'sss 'kay," he slurred, his head spinning. He just needed a moment to recover from the blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 am

"T-Tetsu!" Ryuu said worriedly, leaning over Tetsu. "I told you.." he said hugging him tightly. "I don't blame you if you'll hate me for this." He searched through the house and found bandages. He panicked and grabbed more than a handful of them. He rushed back to Tetsu, dropping some along the way. He climbed on top of Tetsu and start putting bandages on his neck. Tetsu was bleeding quite a lot. He applied pressure as he put on more bandages on top of each other. As he finished, he stroked Tetsu's neck slightly, and gulped, feeling more guilty than ever. "Stupid.." he muttered, still on top of Tetsu and clung onto his shirt.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:51 am

Tetsuya felt as if he was half asleep the entire time. He blinked sleepily as he reached his hand up, feeling the bandages on his neck. He smiled weakly, knowing Ryuu cared about him. He was indeed unlike any vampire he had ever met in his years. He reached his hand up and rested it lightly on Ryuu's cheek, his head leaning against the door. "I know," He replied gently to his last comment, "That was my fault for triggering it. I'm sorry. But if you ever need more blood, just let me know..." Tetsuya's voice was soft and faint. He stroked Ryuu's pale cheek lightly, "Ryuu..." he whispered, "I want... you to promise me you wont go around killing people, okay? If you need blood just... t-tell me,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:24 am

Ryuu stood there, looking at the ground. "I don't want to hurt you anymore though..but I'll try." he said helping Tetsu up. He led Tetsu to his room, and helped him onto the bed. "You need to rest." he said softly, kissing Tetsu's cheek. He suddenly became embarrassed and quickly rushed out of the room. He was about to go into his own room, when he noticed the door before that Tetsu told him not to go into. "If it's just his work place.. then it shouldn't matter. He takes care of plants anyway.." Ryuu muttered. He slowly creaked open the door, and flicked on the light switch. His eyes widened as he could clearly see inside the room. Covering the walls were "Wanted" posters of vampires as he walked toward a cluttered desk. He found piles of papers with information of successfully killed vampires, and a box with daggers, and wooden stakes in it. He trembled speechless, as he spotted a necklace, with a vampire tooth hanging on it. "What is this place.." he said shaking as he spun around, seeing splatters of blood on the floor and walls. He glanced at ripped curtains covering a spot on the right side of the room. He gulped, and slowly opened the curtains. He stood there frozen, then let out a blood curdling scream.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:32 am

Tetsuya blushed as he felt the boy's lips on his cheek. He smiled softly as he ran out. He let out a sigh, then laid down. He looked up at the ceiling, then rubbed his neck. He laid there in silence before he heard a loud, blood curdling scream coming from down the hall. He gasped, automatically shooting back up, flying from the bed. He ran to the door, threw it open then dashed down the hall. He looked in Ryuu's room, empty. That could only mean... Tetsuya gasped, running down to his work room. The door was open and he cursed loudly. He stepped inside to see Ryuu standing there. Words could not describe the emotions hammering down on him one by one. He felt guilty, ashamed, and angry that Ryuu had entered, even when he told him not to go in there.
"Hey!" Tetsuya called out, grabbing him by the wrist and practically dragging him out. "What did I tell you about going in there? Stay out! You hear me?" His tone was sharp and his golden eyes were hostile, but he was fearful. He didn't want Ryuu to react badly. But how could he not? Tetsuya's expression loosened and he frowned. "Ryuu.... I know this looks bad but... I-I..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:38 am

Ryuu stood there, not saying a word. He trembled as his eyes began tearing up. "How could you!?" he screamed at Tetsu, smacking him across the face. "Y-you're the one who killed my family.. it was YOU!" he cried. He dropped to his knees and began sobbing. "I hate you... I h-hate you..." he choked out, as his vision blurred from his tears. "You're planning to kill me too, aren't you now?" he said, hostile.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:52 am

Tetsuya didn't even know what to say. He couldn't find the words, he just stared down at him with his golden gaze, his clenched hands trembling. The fact he had killed Ryuu's family only made it worse. He couldn't even bring himself to apologize, for he knew in this situation, it would do next to nothing. He slowly let go of his arm, his lips in a tight line as he fought for something to say.
"That was years ago, Ryuu," Tetsuya murmured, his voice hardly above a whisper. "I never knew they were your family. They were bad vampires, Ryuu.... they were killing human's by the hundreds... I... I didn't have anything else I could do," He covered his mouth with his hand as he watched Ryuu fall to his knees. He felt as if his heart had fallen from his chest and through the floor. "I would never ever ever kill you... You know that,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:57 am

Ryuu felt bad towards Tetsu, but his anger and fear took over him. Tetsu was the one who killed his parents, Tetsu was the one who took away everything. He jumped up and ran out of the room, running down the hallway. He didn't know what to think anymore. He didn't hate Tetsu, but he didn't know what to feel anymore either.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:09 am

Tetsuya watched him run out of the room. He clenched his hands into fists as he quickly ran out after him. He grabbed his wrist and yanked him back. He made it so Ryuu was looking straight at him. "Look, Ryuu. I'm sorry. I killed your parents, and I regret it completely. There's nothing I can do to change that," He whispered, the words practically flying off his tongue. "And I've never even considered killing you, you know that? Not even when I saw you laying half-dead in the snow. And I never will. You know why? It's because I love you, Ryuu. From the god damn moment I saw you I thought you were the cutest thing I've ever seen. I know its only been a day, and you said you hated me. I know there's nothing I can ever do to give you your parents back, or to simply make it up to you. But I really want to prove to you I'm not a bad guy, Ryuu..." He whispered, his voice coming on strong at first but then fading. His gaze turned to the floor, before he forced himself to look back up at Ryuu. "I'm so sorry, Ryuu, I really am..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:25 am

Ryuu stared at Tetsu, his eyes still teary. He could never hate Tetsu, he couldn't.. So much happened in only one day, it was startling. He shook his head and then hugged Tetsu, shaking. If he listened to Tetsu, and never went into that room, everything would be okay. "I love you too.." he said softly, "even if you killed my family. Nothing could ever change that." he said closing his eyes, as his head rested on Tetsu. "Nothing..." he said drifting off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:41 am

Tetsuya was relieved as he heard Ryuu forgive him, then hug him. Shakily, he hugged him back, lifting him up so he was holding him. He felt the smaller male fall asleep in his arms, and he smiled. He couldn't help but feel thankful. Despite everything that had just happened, despite all the reasons Ryuu had to hate him, he didn't. He loved him. Tetsuya blushed at this, holding him close. Tetsuya carried Ryuu into his own room, ignoring the mangled sheets from when he had gotten up abruptly. He was surprised that he had fallen asleep so suddenly, but didn't question it. Tetsuya set him down on the bed, pulling the blankets over him. He stroked the sleeping Ryuu's hair, and watched him for a while. He wiped off the tears that sat on his cheeks with his thumb, then pulled his bangs from his forehead. He bent over slightly, then pressed his lips briefly against his before pulling away. He decided to let him sleep. He walked over to the door and closed it behind him. He walked into the living room, and turned on the T.V. He pulled out a book and began to read while listening to the news.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:39 am

Ryuu awoke an hour later, still sleepy. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up in bed, looking around curiously. He was in Tetsu's room, but Tetsu wasn't in the room with him. He yawned, and slipped out of Tetsu's bed. He opened the door and walked to Tetsu who appeared to have fallen asleep while watching TV. Ryuu smiled to himself and sat on the couch next to him. He didn't care about the room, or Tetsu being a vampire hunter anymore. The only thing he cared about was being able to stay with Tetsu. He tried to watch the news, but being still sleepy, it was very hard for him. He laid his head against Tetsu's shoulder and fell asleep, again.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:47 am

Tetsuya awoke a while later, finding himself surprised to have fallen asleep while reading. He blinked, looking on his shoulder. He smiled softly and felt a blush creep onto his face when he noticed Ryuu laying there, asleep still. He pulled the small boy down onto his lap, laying him there. He ran his fingers along Ryuu's face, feeling his soft features. He looked so calm and relaxed when he was sleeping, so peaceful. Tetsuya bent over, kissing his nose softly before stroking his hair some more. He was just so precious...
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 am

Ryuu was still asleep, and was dreaming of him and Tetsu. He was muttering Tetsu's name softly over and over in his sleep, and twitching a bit. He snuggled closer to Tetsu, particularly enjoying his dream. He would randomly clutch Tetsu, or cling onto him, while sleeping without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:03 am

Tetsuya looked down at him with a curious gaze as he heard the smaller male whispering his name and move around in his sleep. He smiled softly, wondering what he was dreaming about. He played with his hair as he watched him dream. The last two days had been crazy. He had fallen in love with a child boy vampire. Which one, made him a pedophile. Two, made him gay. And three, made him a hypocrite. He had been against vampires for so long, and had done anything he could to kill them, but yet... Remembering the thought slashed his heart with guilt. He couldn't believe the reason Ryuu had no family was because of him. He sighed, brushing off that fact. Ryuu seemed to forgive him, kind of... so he knew he should stop worrying about it. He focused his gaze back down on Ryuu, stroking the soft skin of his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Three days later...

Ryuu now did all the housework for Tetsu, and did the laundry for him too. He ignored Tetsu when he was told he didn't have to do all that work. Ryuu would smile at Tetsu and say, "But I want to." Right now he was folding the clothes from the dryer. He was happy he could help Tetsu in any way that he could. Now and then, images of the room would appear in his mind, but he would quickly shrug it off, humming as he folded clothes.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:36 am

Three days had passed without any drama. Ryuu was still living with Tetsuya, and had taken it upon himself to do the laundry and housework. He appreciated it, but it wasn't like he couldn't do it himself, considering he was home practically all day. Tetsuya hadn't hunted any vampires for several days, and was starting to consider giving up that career. He would kill them only if he was threatened.
He was watching T.V on the couch when he saw Ryuu walk by with a laundry basket full of clean clothes. Tetsuya got off the couch and followed him into the laundry room. He leaned against the door frame and watched Ryuu fold clothes. He appreciated how hard he was working for him. Tetsuya walked up behind him and slid his arms around his waist and began to tickle his sides, burying his face into his neck and nibbling his skin softly. "My little maid," He teased, kissing along his neck and up to his ear, holding the lobe between his teeth. "Your so cute. I could just eat you up," He murmured, tickling him more, a huge smile plastered on his face. He hadn't felt this happy in so long. The feeling of the small boy in his arms was all he needed to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next