Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Tetsu watched Ryuu get dressed, letting out a soft whine. Why did he have to pass out?! It just wasn't fair! Tetsu frowned as Ryuu pulled only his shirt on, then proceeded to dress Tetsu without bottoms. Tetsu batted his hands away, then pulled him into his arms in a tight hug. He laid his hands on Ryuu's bare hips, sliding them up his shirt a bit. It's not like Ryuu revealed anything, the shirt almost went down to his knees. "Put some pants on," He grumbled. "You're turning me on. In this situation. How cruel..." Tetsu frowned, letting go of Ryuu before he laid back down. "I can't believe you called Kyou, either." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Ryuu was suprised as his hands were batted away, and he was suddenly pulled into a tight hug. "But I'm not--" he was about to say but gasped as he felt Tetsu's hands go up his shirt. "Hmph fine, horndog," Ryuu teased hopping off of Tetsu. "Kyou's your brother, I didn't know who else to call. Would you prefer Itachi? He would probably 'accidentally' kill you in the process. I'm not gonna leave your side I promise," Ryuu smiled then planted a kiss on Tetsu's forehead. He hummed as he went into Tetsu's room, pulled out a pair of Tetsu's boxers, then pulled a belt around his waist, tightening it so the boxers wouldn't fall down. He looked silly but didn't care, and walked out of the room, and back to Tetsu.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 am

Tetsu watched Ryuu come back into the room, and he burst out in laughter. He laughed for a good two minutes straight, before he wiped away his tears. Ryuu looked ridiculous in Tetsu's underwear, especially considering they were ten times to big for the younger boy. Tetsu sat up, then opened his arms, wanting Ryuu to come into his brace. "You're too cute. And hey! I'm not a horndog, shush. I don't know what you're talking about." He chuckled, smiling warmly at him. His neck wasn't in as much pain as it was before, he still wasn't looking forward to seeing Kyou, however.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 am

Ryuu immediately blushed in embarrassment seeing Tetsu roar in laughter. "S-s-shut up! Do I look that funny?" He noticed Tetsu had sat up and had his arms stretched out in embrace. Ryuu quickly leaped into the man's arms, hugging him tightly. "I'm not cute, you are," he mumbled nuzzling against Tetsu's chest. "Oh really? You're not a horndog?" he smirked, then undid his belt, and slid off Tetsu's boxers and threw them both to the side. He moved back on top of Tetsu and wrapped his arms around his lover's neck, and began to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:10 am

Tetsu shook his head, then blushed darkly as Ryuu yanked their clothes off again. Tetsu laid his hands on Ryuu's hips, then pulled Ryuu even closer. He pressed his lips against the younger boy's again, kissing him deeply. He slipped his hands back, gripping his backside. He broke the kiss for a moment, "You're the one kind of... on top of me, am I right?" He whispered, smirking before he pushed their lips back together again. He kissed him lovingly, nipping his bottom lip and slipping his tongue around in Ryuu's mouth. He slowly rolled Ryuu underneath him, then flipped him so he was facing down. Tetsu pulled Ryuu's shirt down his shoulders, then began to kiss and suck at his neck, tasting his lovers skin and humming against his flesh. Tetsu slowly began to rock himself against Ryuu's backside, slipping over his entrance and between him. He let out a sharp hiss, finding this strangely erotic. He slid his hands down to Ryuu's length and began to pump him quickly. He wanted to hurry up, so they would finish before Kyou or Itachi arrived. He just... needed him right now.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 am

Ryuu was suprised to see Tetsu on top of him now. "You really are a horndog," he smiled. He kissed Tetsu back, and moaned in pleasure feeling Tetsu's mouth playing with his neck. He suddenly felt Tetsu's tip sliding against his backside. He moaned again, now feeling Tetsu pumping him and was moaning even louder now. His fingers gripped the couch, and now he was moving his body along with Tetsu's. If Kyou or Itachi were here to interrupt at this time, Tetsu would probably shank them both at once. He laughed at this thought, then covered his mouth. Tetsu was probably looking at him weird now because he was laughing.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 am

Tetsu didn't even care anymore, about anything. He ignored Ryuu laughing, trying to drown it out with moans. He nibbled and kissed his neck, then slid his hands from Ryuu's length up to his mouth. He slid his fingers inside Ryuu's mouth, coating them with his saliva. He did this all quickly, wishing to hurry up before Kyou arrived. He slipped his hand back, then slid a finger inside Ryuu. He took about ten minutes to get Ryuu completly stretched from all four of his fingers before he pushed himself inside of Ryuu. He was still slick from Ryuu blowing him earlier, so he wouldn't hurt Ryuu. He allowed the boy to get adjusted before he began to steadily slam into him, their skin slapping together in harmony. He let out soft grunts of pleasure, going back to pumping Ryuu's firm length. In the back of his mind, he could hear a car pull into the drive way. He ignored it, however, focusing solely on the sound of their bodies making love.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 am

Ryuu looked at Tetsu confused as the man's fingers were suddenly inside his mouth. He started to suck on them then suddenly felt them pulled out of his mouth. He was about to say something until he suddenly felt Tetsu's fingers begin to penetrate him. He whimpered at first from the pain and started moaning even louder though. It took a good ten minutes for Tetsu to fit his four fingers inside of him.. When he felt the fingers pull out he sighed, thinking it was over. He was then took by suprised as he felt Tetsu's slam into his backside. He gasped out in pleasure, and gripped the couch tighter, his body filled with feelings of pain and pleasure now. "Tetsu," Ryuu moaned, calling out his lovers name, as he felt the sensation of Tetsu steadling moving in and out, his body throbbing. He thought he heard a car pull into the driveway, but paid no attention to it, his mind was set on Tetsu moving against him.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 am

This went on for a few more minutes, their skin slapping together and the couch continuously slamming against the hardwood floor. "A-Ahh! R-Ryuu... I-I... I'm go-go..." He started, feeling himself approaching climax. He opened his mouth to let out another loud moan against his neck when he heard the door slam open. Tetsu scrambled up, pulling out of Ryuu and scrambling from the couch so he could see who had entered. The familiar wide, golden eyes stared at Tetsu, before the man burst into laughter. It was Kyou.
"Ahahaha! Oh my god! You should have seen your face! It was amazing!" Kyou laughed loudly, hunching over lightly as he held onto his stomach. Tetsu clenched his fists before he lifted his foot up, kicking the table over and making it break as it hit the ground again. He snarled, about to run over and punch Kyou when he realized both Ryuu and himself were stark naked. Tetsu blinked, then grabbed Ryuu in his arms. He quickly fled the livingroom, running to the bedroom and shutting the door. Tetsu grumbled some incoherent curses as he got himself dressed, then Ryuu. He was so angry, he didn't realize he was dressing Ryuu in a dress shirt and tie. He put shorts on the younger boy, then simply slipped into some pyjama pants for himself and a muscle shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:11 am

Ryuu closed his eyes waiting for Tetsu to reach his climax. Instead he heard the door suddenly slam open and felt Tetsu pull out. He blinked, staring wide, noticing Kyou at the door. He suddenly heard Kyou's laughter, and sat there awkwardly on the couch. He jumped, hearing the table smash on the floor, and covered his ears. Not longer than a second a second later he was suddenly picked up by Tetsu's strong arms, and taken to his room. After they were inside, he heard Tetsu curse angrily and sighed. "Don't worry Tetsu, we can.." he paused, looking down at what Tetsu had dressed him in. He was wearing a white dress shirt, with a black tie, and black short shorts. He stood there uncomfortably, noticing how much his outfit differed from Tetsu's casual one. He looked away then tugged on Tetsu's large hand, beckoning for him to come with him to the living room.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 am

Tetsu looked down at Ryuu, then took a deep breath. He realized he was probably scaring the younger male. He slowly pulled Ryuu into his arms, hugging him tight. "I'm sorry," He whispered softly into his neck, which was covered in hickies from Tetsu sucking on it like a savage. "I was just frustrated." Tetsu sighed, then pulled away. He rested his hands on Ryuu's shoulder for a long moment, looking at him and scanning all his features. Ryuu's face was red, sweat dripping down his face. Tetsu wiped it away, then kissed his nose before he left to go into the livingroom again. Kyou was sitting in the arm chair, tapping his foot on the floor. Tetsu slowly walked in, then sat on the couch, embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 am

Ryuu blinked at Tetsu. "It's fine," he said and felt his nose kissed by the man. He watched as the man walked out of the room, and he followed him, lead to the couches where Kyou was waiting. "Kyou," Ryuu immediately said, ignoring his previous experiences with the man. "Tetsu's ne.." he was about to continue but froze. How the hell will I explain Tetsu's wounds to Kyou? He doesn't even know I'm a vampire... Ryuu thought and gulped. He sighed and sat next to Tetsu then cleared his throat. "Tetsu was bitten on the neck by a vampire, and his wounds are really infected. He passed out not too long ago.." He mumbled, knowing that it would be bad if Kyou suddenly found out he was a vampire. Unlike most vampire hunters, Tetsu was different. He was kind, took him in, and actually cared for him. He didn't know the true nature of Kyou though.. he didn't even want to think of risking it though. He sat there, staring at the floor, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:10 am

Kyou looked up, listening to the boy explain what was wrong. "Ohh. Vampires. Nasty creatures, aren't they?" Kyou smiled, folding his legs as he beamed at Tetsu. "I remember, Tetsuya would rant on for days about how much he hated them. He swore he would kill every vampire alive when he was younger." Kyou stood up, then pulled some things from his bag before sitting down beside Tetsu. He looked at his neck, then began to rub some ointment on it. He gave Tetsu a needle in his arm, then bandaged his neck back up. "That's just like you, Tetsuya. Going out and getting bitten by a vampire." Kyou rolled his eyes, putting his things back into his bag. He glanced at Ryuu for a moment, smiling at him. "Hello, Ryuu. You look well."
Tetsu glared at him, pulling Ryuu against his side. He hoped the younger boy didn't take what his brother said to heart. Of course, Tetsu hated vampires. But Ryuu was an exception... Tetsu could never bring himself to hate him. The very thought along made his heart slowly sink.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:35 am

Ryuu sat there quietly, sliding his hand into Tetsu's; clutching it tight. "I remember, Tetsuya would rant on for days about how much he hated them. He swore he would kill every vampire alive when he was younger." Kyou had said, in a snotty tone of voice. Ryuu didn't reply and looked down at his hand clutching Tetsu's. He never looked up, even when Kyou was healing Tetsu. He suddenly heard Kyou say, "Hello, Ryuu. You look well." He hadn't realized that Kyou had moved. He automatically felt Tetsu protectively pull him against his side, and smiled a small smile. His smile lasted a couple of seconds, immediately reverting back to an emotionless expression. "You know Kyou, you act like vampires are the worst kinds of creatures on Earth. Have you ever thought about humans though? They can be just as bad. You talk all high and mighty when you could die any second if they heard you," Ryuu said calmly. "Tetsu has to be the most courageous, hardworking, honest, sweet, and caring person I know. Which makes him better than any other vampire hunters out there." He looked up at Kyou and smiled hoping the ignorant man would leave soon.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:20 am

As Tetsu listened to Ryuu, he felt his heart sink. How could the boy say such nice things about him, despite all the misery Tetsu had caused him in the past? Tetsu did kill Ryuu's parents after all. In response to this, Tetsu tightened his grip on Ryuu's hand, biting his lip.
Kyou burst into laughter as he stood up, packing up his things before he pulled his bag over his shoulder. "Oh, dear. Ryuu, you really have no idea do you? Trust me, if you had known Tetsuya as long as I have, you wouldn't be saying such nice things about him." Kyou winked, then let out a sigh and pursed his lips. "I ought to be going, however. If you ever need me, you know where to call. ~" The man chirped, then put his shoes on at the entrance way before shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:27 am

Ryuu felt Tetsu's grip tightened, and looked at him, only seeing pain in his face. Ryuu frowned, confused. Was he not supposed to say that? Was there something going on that he somehow didn't know about? After hearing Kyou, Ryuu gritted his teeth. As the door closed, Ryuu immediately jumped up, opened it, and punched Kyou in the back. "You don't know when to stop do you?" he said in a pissed off mood now.

(Ryuu is bipolar idk.)
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Tetsu felt relieved as he noticed Kyou leave. He was glad that they wouldn't have to deal with them anymore. However, he wasn't expecting the young boy to leap from the couch and go tearing after him. Tetsu quickly stood up, following both of them, not even bothering to put his shoes on. "Ryuu!" Tetsu snapped, slightly taken aback by the fact that Ryuu would do such a thing. Why didn't he defend himself the other night?
In response to this, Kyou spun around. His usually friendly expression had disappeared completely, a nasty glare present in his golden eyes. He grabbed Ryuu by the collar, angrily yanking on it and lifting him up. "You wanna try that again?" He hissed, throwing the young boy down onto the sidewalk. "You little shit. It still hurts to use the bathroom, thanks to you." Kyou grumbled, shoving his hands into his pockets before he walked over to his car.
Tetsu quickly stepped forward, running down to Ryuu's side. "A-Ah! R-Ryuu?!" He gasped, dropping to his knees. He looked up at Kyou, shooting daggers with his eyes. He didn't even bother to do anything more, he didn't want to start anymore fights between the three of them.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 am

Ryuu was suddenly pulled into the air by Kyou holding him by his collar. He could see Kyou's golden eyes, now scary and cold. He felt afraid, and a few seconds later was thrown as he instantly fell to the cement sidewalk. As he fell, he scraped his elbows, and hurt his tailbone. He ignored the stinging from his elbows, and his tailbone's pain as he glared at Kyou. If Kyou had known Ryuu was a vampire, he would have probably been finished off. He sat up and mumbled incoherent words, as he noticed Tetsu by his side. "Sorry.." he murmured. "I just didn't like him saying those things about you." he added, tugging at Tetsu's sleeve. He hoped Tetsu wasn't mad at him.. "Let's go back inside," he said as he slowly got up, feeling a bit wobbly. "I'll make you some chicken curry," he smiled, knowing Tetsu had a thing for food with curry.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 am

Tetsu frowned at this, then grabbed his wrist. "B-B..." He started, but faded off. "A-Aren't you hurt? You should take it easy, stop worrying about me." Tetsu pursed his lips, raising an eyebrow at the young vampire. This always happened, every single time. Something dramatic would happen, then Ryuu would act as if it was nothing. Shaking his head, Tetsu ran his hand through his hair. "Fine. Only if you feed it to me after, though." Tetsu murmured, squeeing on the inside at the image of his two favorite things together. He coughed, then walked back inside, holding the door open for Ryuu.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:58 am

Ryuu smiled at Tetsu's reaction then immediately pulled Tetsu inside, and onto the couch. "After what?" he smiled as he was on top of Tetsu. The incident with Kyou was just a blur now, as he slid one of his hands up Tetsu's shirt, and moved his mouth close to Tetsu's neck, softly brushing his lips against his lover's skin. "What else do you want with your curry? Any dessert or.. just me?" he said smirking.

(..idk.)
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:05 am

Hardly finding the time to blink, Tetsu gasped as he found himself pushed back down onto the couch. He lifted his hand, rubbing his eyes dreamily, just in case this was all a dream. Having curry for dinner and having Ryuu take priority all in one day? It didn't seem likely. Tetsu folded his arms behind his head, looking down at Ryuu with an amused expression. "Just you is enough for me." Tetsu encouraged him, lacing his fingers in Ryuu's black hair. He moaned softly, his head falling back in response to Ryuu's rough lips. "C-Careful of my neck." He reminded him, pointing to the bandaged wounds. Tetsu's chestnut locks sprawled out underneath him, his golden eyes dilating. "O-Oh. ~ You've learned, haven't you?" He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 am

"O-Oh. ~ You've learned, haven't you?" Tetsu had said, chuckling at Ryuu. "S-shut up," Ryuu said embarrassed. He sat there on top of Tetsu, staring, not knowing what to do now. "Uh-uhm," he stammered, staring at Tetsu's chest. "R-right then," he mumbled, not knowing why now he was so nervous, and confused; unlike last time. He slowly slid off Tetsu's pants, and then started to pull down the man's underwear. He fumbled, and quickly pulled Tetsu's underwear off, only to freeze, staring at his lover's exposed lower part. "Uhm.." he could only manage to say, as his face suddenly turned a deep shade of crimson red. He suddenly fell off the couch, and quickly sat up, rubbing his head. "I-I-I don't know w-what to do.. I'm sorry.." he said embarrassed; he had made a complete fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:51 am

Tetsu noticed Ryuu's movements gradually start to slow, before he stopped completly. When Ryuu fell off the couch, Tetsu couldn't help but burst out into a fit of loud laughter. He helped Ryuu back up, then pulled the young boy onto his lap. "Silly." He laughed softly, burying his face into Ryuu's neck as he nuzzled him. "Silly, Ryuu. Did you really think you could take that position?" He pushed Ryuu down, then crawled on top of him. He leaned over him, then bent down to kiss his forehead, tapping his finger against Ryuu's lips.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:40 am

"B-be quiet," Ryuu mumbled, his face still flushed. Every simple move Tetsu had made, sent a tingle through his body. "Tetsu.." he said, softly, then moved closer, and kissed Tetsu's gently. He kept on giving Tetsu multiple, short kisses, until he started kissing Tetsu longer. He could live his whole life in Tetsu's arms like this. He kept on kissing his other part, slowly undoing his belt, and stripping off his pants. He wanted to please Tetsu, and to make up for all the trouble he caused today.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:03 am

Tetsu laid his hands on Ryuu's waist, letting the younger boy kiss him. He kissed back each time, his eyes closed in bliss. He hummed happily, watching Ryuu strip. He let out a soft chuckle, sliding his arms around Ryuu's body again. He pulled the younger boy on top of him, so they were lying down on the couch now. "No need for that," He murmured gently, pressing his lip against Ryuu's ear. He bit sharply on the lobe, enough to earn a small cry from the young vampire, before he released and licked the shell. "I can make you feel good with your clothes on, too." Tetsu chimed, happy with life right now. Would he finally be able to take Ryuu without an interruptions? He slipped his leg up between Ryuu's legs, and began to slowly rub him through his clothes. While doing this, he blew against Ryuu's neck, leaving a hot and slippery trail of saliva anywhere his lips touched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next