Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:59 am

Ryuu said calmly, "There's something different about you, and I have yet to find out." He fixed his hair, and sighed softly. The road seemed to go on forever. He wondered how much longer it would take to get to Tetsu's home. After hearing Tetsu's remark about being killed, he smirked and added, "Even if you tried to kill me, I'd defeat you easily. You're just a mere human after all." He grinned, not cruelly, but out of some enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:05 am

Tetsuya sighed, "Indeed," he mumbled back, rubbing his forehead as he kept his gaze focused on the road. "But, your like, 5'3," Tetsuya couldn't help but add, smiling now too. After a moment, he let out his breath. "Eh... I wouldn't kill you," He replied simply, "So don't think about it." He glanced out of the corner of his eyes at Ryuu, who was gazing out the window. "Well tell me when you do find out," he murmured in regards to his first comment, his voice monotone. "From what people tell me, I'm pretty boring. I'd like to hear some interesting feedback about myself," he smiled, then pulled the car into a right turn as they approached his drive way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:11 am

"Y-you can find out yourself." Ryuu muttered, making sure to not look at Tetsu. When the car stopped in the driveway, he got out quickly, rushing to the front door. He didn't know why he was so flustered, he was asked such a simple question after all. He stood by the door, waiting for Tetsu to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:18 am

Tetsuya smiled, parking the car and stepping out. He shut the driver door, then with an annoyed grunt, walked around the car to shut the passenger door. He locked the car then walked up to the house, where Ryuu was eagerly waiting to get in.
"It's nothing special," Tetsuya warned, pulling out his keys from his back pocket. "It's really empty... and alot of the rooms are unused," He sighed. He ended up buying a house that was way to big for just himself. He had the money to afford it, but didn't have the family to fill it. When he unlocked the door, he held it open for Ryuu then closed it once he got inside. He took off the coat he had put on the boy's small frame when he had first met him, then hung it up on the coat rack. "Well, this is it," He murmured, wiping off his shoes then looking around his spacious living room. "My humble abode," He grinned, then made a mental note to himself. Well no... not really...
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:25 am

As Ryuu stepped inside, he admired the inside of the house. It was spacious inside with high ceilings, and was kept neat and clean. It was also a bit chilly inside. He looked at Tetsu's jacket that was hanging but shook his head and ignored it. Even if it was a lovely house, Ryuu could feel a lack of a homely feeling inside. "You live here by yourself?" he said noting the emptiness.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:37 am

"Yeah," Tetsuya sighed softly, leading his way into the kitchen which was also fairly spacious. It was depressing. He had a fairly big dining room table, one that looked like it could fit at least five people, but there was only two chairs. One for himself, and one for company. Which in this case, was Ryuu. "You want something warm to eat?" He asked, looked at him with a gentle frown. "You must still be freezing..." he murmured, then began to boil some water. He was going to make himself tea. If Ryuu wanted something, he would happily make it. Taking that Ryuu did eat, of course.
Once the water finished boiling, he placed the teabag in cup and poured the water in, the steam felt nice on his cold hands. He glanced at Ryuu over his shoulder. "Tea?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:44 am

"Ah, yes. Thank you." Ryuu said softly, not saying anything about Tetsu's reply to his question. He gratefully took the cup and sipped. He could tell it was Orange Ginger tea. He sipped more of it, trying not to finish it too quickly. He was content as his body began to warm up a bit. He took a seat at the table, and started playing with a longer strand of his hair. It was not as long as Tetsu's was of course. "Say," Ryuu said looking at Tetsu. "What do you do as a career?" he asked sipping his tea slowly.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:52 am

Tetsuya quickly poured himself his own cup of tea before he sat across from Ryuu at the table. He smiled at him. He was slightly surprised by his English. He looked to be no older then twelve or eleven, but he figured that the boy was probably older then that. He didn't bother to ask, however, as he took a small sip of his tea before placing it down in front of him. "I'm a novelist," He replied simply, stirring his drink with his spoon. "Considering my novels were successful, I made alot of money and didn't see the need to balance another career. I do work at a greenhouse, though, in the summer time. I study plants and the quality of soil their growing in." He explained, tapping his fingertips on the table. He then sighed, he sounded like such a nerd. "Sorry, I'm rambling," he apologized quickly, laughing awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:03 am

"No, it's fine. It seems very interesting, actually." Ryuu said smiling faintly. Something didn't seem quite right. He got up after he finished his tea, and walked over to place the cup carefully in the sink. "I'd love it if you could give me a tour of your house, if you don't mind." he said politely, walking over to Tetsu.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Tetsuya was surprised how quickly he had finished his tea. He had hardly even started drinking. He nodded, however, abandoning his drink on the table before leading him out of the kitchen and down the hallway. "I'll just show you the rooms that have stuff in them," He mumbled. He showed him the bathroom, his bedroom, the spare room and another bathroom. When they got to the end of the hallway, they reached a closed door. It was Tetsuya's work room. Where he recorded the vampires he killed and studied. He narrowed his eyes, biting his lip. "This is my work room, It's really messy so don't go in there," He murmured, lying. There was many other reasons why he didn't want Ryuu to go in there. If he found out he was a vampire hunter...
Tetsuya then walked back to the spare room. "If you'd like to stay here for a while, seeming you dont have anywhere else to go, you can stay in here," He explained, his tone soft as he lifted his hand to rub his sore neck.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:30 am

Ryuu followed right behind Tetsu, looking into the rooms. He expected more rooms, but noted it was a good house for one or two people. When Tetsu led Ryuu to the room which he called his work place, he had a great curiosity to what lied inside there. As Tetsu led him away from the room, he looked behind him, back to the door. He wanted to know what lied inside there, but shrugged and followed Tetsu until they reached a spare room. After hearing Tetsu's offer, Ryuu stood there a little suprised. Why would he be willing to let him live here? After all, didn't he just drink Tetsu's blood not too long ago? Ryuu stood there confused, and looked at Tetsu and said, "I'd love to, but I don't understand why you're offering me a place to live.. didn't I just suck your blood earlier?"
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:42 am

Tetsuya sighed, leaning against the door frame as he folded his arms and looked at Ryuu. He closed his eyes for a brief moment before opening them again and looking at him. "Well, would you rather me kick you out?" He sighed, "Vampire or not, I couldn't do that to anyone I find that was lying outside half dead in the snow. Plus, you said you had no family. Well, neither do I. Maybe then we can both benefit from not being lonely," He smiled weakly, standing back up straight again, letting his arms fall down by his sides. "Stay however long you like, Ryuu. It's not a problem at all,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:28 am

Ryuu frowned but nodded. "Alright then." he said, expecting a different answer. For some reason, he felt very comfortable around Tetsu. There was something about Tetsu that made him feel differently towards him than anyone else. He kept trying to think of what could be the reason, but his mind was blank.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 am

Later...
It was around midnight at this point, and Tetsuya was just getting ready for bed. After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he walked off to his bedroom to go get dressed. He ripped his shirt off, throwing it in the laundry bin, then doing the same thing with his pants. He sighed as he examined his body in the mirror. He wasn't very well built, but defiantly wasn't chubby. His stomach was flat, his chest lines hardly defined. If anything, it was his arms that were strong. Dismissing this, He turned away from his reflection before he walked over to his dresser, grabbing a white muscle shirt and pulling it on. He figured Ryuu was probably in bed sleeping by now, considering he had retreated to his room half an hour ago, so he didn't bother to go say goodnight. Tetsuya sat down on his bed, letting himself fall back as he stared up at the ceiling. The feeling of not being alone in the house was strange, but pleasant. But the fact he was allowing a vampire to stay in his home with him was a bit strange. He tried to ignore that factor, for he was beginning to really like Ryuu. More then he wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:59 am

Ryuu kept twisting and rolling over in his sleep. He kept having a nightmare of him being hunted down with his family, and all of them dying in front of him. No matter how many times he woke up, and tried to sleep again, the nightmare would come back. He gave up on trying to sleep, and sat up in his bed. He wondered if Tetsu was still awake. He crept out of his room, shirtless, and only in boxers. He slowly twisted the doorknob to Tetsu's room, as the door opened. Ryuu peered inside, and saw Tetsu fast asleep. He slowly crept over to Tetsu's bed, and froze. He didn't know why he was doing this, he just had a strong urge to sleep by Tetsu. "Just for a few minutes.." Ryuu whispered to himself and slid into Tetsu's bed, next to him. He felt secure next to Tetsu, and he contently fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:20 am

Tetsuya had been sleeping soundly, his body moving slowly as he breathed heavily. He groaned a bit in his sleep as he felt the bed rustle and the sheets being pulled off him lightly. He opened his eyes, taking a moment to get used to the dull lighting. He sat up, rubbing his eyes. He went to go lay back down facing the other way and gasped loudly as he saw the figure of another person in the bed with him. He automatically leaped back, getting tangled in the sheets and tumbling off of the mattress and onto the hardwood floor, yanking all the blankets down with him. He looked back up, seeing it was only Ryuu. He let out a sigh of relief, his hand on his pounding chest. "Holy..." He whispered, his voice shaking. "You scared the crap out of me!" He frowned, then wiggled from the blankets and tossed them back on the bed, climbing back up. He noticed Ryuu was only in his boxers, and he couldn't help but blush. "How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:32 am

Ryuu yawned, and opened his eyes slowly, hearing Tetsu. "A couple hours ago..I think..I had really bad nightmares so..." he said embarrassed. Tetsu probably thought it was silly of vampires to have nightmares. "I'm sorry.." he yawned again, sitting up and stretching. "You were mumbling in your sleep too. You were saying things that didn't even make sense. It was cute." Ryuu said laughing gently. "Well good night, Tetsu." Ryuu said lying down again, stealing all the covers.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:39 am

Tetsuya felt himself blush deeper. One, because Ryuu thought he was cute, and two, because he had came to him when he was scared. He thought that was odd for a vampire, but quite adorable. He frowned as Ryuu stole all the covers, then smiled playfully. This was one of the first times he'd heard Ryuu laugh. He felt himself chuckle as well as he grabbed the blankets from him and pulled them back, quickly twisting himself up in them and burrowing under the duvet. "Goodnight, Ryuu," Tetsuya smirked teasingly. He felt like a caterpillar in a cocoon, all twisted up in the blankets like that.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 am

Ryuu slept amazingly last night. It was around 9:30AM in the morning, and Ryuu was wide awake. He looked over at Tetsu, to see him still sleeping. Ryuu smiled and climbed out of bed. It was definately cold out of the covers. He spotted a coat, on a chair in Tetsu's room. Ryuu pulled it on, being to lazy to put some actual clothes on. He then went over to the kitchen, deciding to make scrambled eggs and bacon. Food never filled him up, only blood did. He wanted to make breakfast for Tetsu, and began frying bacon on a pan.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:05 am

Tetsuya awoke the next morning, surprised to not find Ryuu next to him. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, stretching a bit. He took in a deep breath, and was surprised to inhale the scent of bacon and eggs. He smiled softly. This was something he hadn't experienced since he left home to live by himself. His heart fluttered, knowing the only one who could possibly be cooking was Ryuu. His cheeks began to turn a soft shade of pink at the idea of the small male cooking him breakfast. He sighed happily for a moment, before he got out of bed. He grabbed his housecoat and slid it over his shoulders before walking out into the kitchen.
Tetsuya saw Ryuu's small frame in front of the stove and he smiled once again. "Morning, Ryuu," He murmured, inhaling the heavenly scent of the food he was cooking. Tetsuya couldn't cook if his life depended on it. His cooking skills were pretty much limited to boiling water, using the microwave and grating cheese. So he hadn't had a decent meal in a long time. "It looks delicious," he compliments, rubbing his neck as he smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:17 am

Ryuu noticed Tetsu and suddenly turned scarlet red. He had no idea why he was so embarrassed from the compliment, but continued cooking until he finished. He put the fried bacon and eggs on a plate, and set it on the table, and then quickly shifted away. He sighed softly, putting his hands into the coat pockets. Suddenly, he felt something in the right coat pocket. He pulled out what looked to be a dagger. It was in fine condition, and was sleek and shiny. He held it up, looking at it, confused why Tetsu had a dagger. He looked at him for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:23 am

Tetsuya smiled at Ryuu, and sat down at the table. He began to eat before looking up at Ryuu. He was holding Tetsuya's dagger in his hand, looking at it with a confused expression. Tetsuya quickly swallowed his food, stirring up a good lie.
"Oh, that's just a gift." Tetsuya explained, standing up and taking it from him. "Never been used, of course. See? It's in perfect condition," He murmured, showing him the shiny silver and metal. He set it up on top of the cupboards, in a spot where he himself could hardly reach, not to mention Ryuu. He smiled down at him gently, resting his hands on his shoulders. He felt then sudden urge to hold the small boy closer, so he did. He pulled him into a soft hug, resting his chin on the top of his head. "Thank-you again, for making me breakfast, Ryuu. It means alot to me," he whispered, stroking his dark hair with his fingers before he pulled away with a gentle sigh. He walked back over to the table, sitting back down as he began to eat again.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:32 am

"If you say so.." Ryuu said as Tetsu put the dagger away. It seemed suspicious but he couldn't imagine Tetsu as a dangerous person. He smiled to himself at the thought, finding it funny. He was about to go put the pans in the sink, when suddenly Tetsu put his hands on his shoulders, and hugged him. Ryuu stood their completely motionless. It took him a while to process what was happening. Tetsu was hugging him, and not in a quick way either. Ryuu blushed deeply as he stood there, still frozen. He was about to say something until Tetsu pulled away. Ryuu sighed disappointed to himself, as he watched Tetsu had back to his seat to continue eating. Ryuu went back to putting the pans in the sink, and started scrubbing them. As if Tetsu felt the same way about him as Ryuu did..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Tetsuya finished eating quickly, not realizing how hungry he really was. The entire time he ate, his cheeks were a gentle shade of pink. He didn't know why he felt so... strange when he had hugged Ryuu. He almost felt as if he was going to be sick to his stomach, but in a good way? He shrugged off the thought, getting up and walking over to the sink where Ryuu was washing the dishes. Tetsuya couldn't help but feel bad watching his guest do this dishes. He placed the places on the counter and stood behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist and hugging him again, resting his face in Ryuu's neck. "I can do the rest of the dishes," He mumbled against his skin, "Go get dressed." Despite his words, Tetsuya didn't want to budge. He didn't care if he had been hugging him for longer then a hug 'should' last. He noticed how perfectly the boy fit into his arms. It was almost as if...
Tetsuya pulled away, flustered. He couldn't believe the thoughts running through his head, how quickly his heart was pumping and how his cheeks were starting to grow red. He felt somewhat disgusted with himself. How could he possibly be thinking about things like that? Ryuu was a boy, not to mention a vampire. Then, another fact of realization hit him. He looked down at Ryuu curiously, "Wait, do you even have clothes?" He whispered gently, trying to fight off the blood rushing up into his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:23 am

As Tetsu wrapped his arms around Ryuu's waist, Ryuu immediately flinched, suprised. Tetsu's face close to his, his face burned up immensely. "Uhm..Tetsu..?" he said steaming, blushing like crazy. He wanted to move away because he felt as if he stayed there he would completely melt, but yet, he wanted to stay there as Tetsu held him, as he felt a tinging sensation, and his heart skipping a beat. He felt connected to Tetsu more than ever before, even if it was just a simple hug. He simply never felt this way about someone before. He looked at Tetsu's arms around his waist, wrapped around him tightly and protectively. He never thought it was impossible to feel so strong for a human. He sighed softly and placed his hands over Tetsu's, staring at the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next