Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

No Where to Go. [Open~]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:52 am

Kiku did as Kiyoshi told him, his eyes lighting up when Kiyoshi came back out with a bag in hand. "Oh, thank god." Kiku beamed happily, his hands still in his pockets. "I'll put it on when we get to a motel." He said, starting to walk down the sidewalk again. The town was old, but nice. After another twenty minutes of walking, they finally came across a small inn. Kiku pushed open the front doors, walking to the front counter. He reserved a room for one night, then forked over thirty dollars. He was surprised how cheap the room was, probably because they didn't get much visitors. Kiku took the key from the man at the desk then walked down the hallway to their room. He unlocked it, stepping inside and holding the door open for Kiyoshi. The place was nice but small. There was a small kitchen tucked into the corner of the room, a few windows, a bed and a couch that could be pulled out into a bed. There was also another door that lead to the tiny bathroom. Kiku sighed, taking the bags over to the mini fridge in the corner. He put away the food they had stolen into the fridge, then threw the paper bag into the garbage. He then began to strip, throwing his coat to the side before he peeled himself free of his shirt. It would be easier to apply the rubbing alcohol this way. He suddenly felt self conscious, shuddering as the cold air tickled his bare torso. He pulled an elastic off his wrist, tying his hair up and out of the way. He knew he probably looked feminine, but he didn't care. "Care to help me?" He asked, looking at Kiyoshi expectantly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:56 am

After Kiyoshi helped Kiku dress his neck wounds from the necklace the night went by quickly and the morning came. The relaxation that Kiku had planned didn't get far as Kiyoshi grew bored and they ended up leaving the hotel and walking to the bus stop. It took Kiku one look at the flat prairie land and he was sitting on the bus bench with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. Kiyoshi flew up in bird form to check out the horizon that was all hills and mountains. But they still decided to take a bus, finding it easier to get a ride to the beautiful mountains then walk the approximately two days walk in a gloomy atmosphere.

Before Kiku and Kiyoshi got into the bus that pulled up not to long later, Kiyoshi felt as though he was being watched. When he looked back, he saw a shadow move within the darkness and Kiyoshi quickly shoved Kiku into the bus and walked to the back of the transportation. They sat in the back, Kiyoshi worrying about the shadowy figure and Kiku trying to calm him down.

*~*~*

Several hours passed and the afternoon sun became low in the horizon and soon hidden amongst the mountains, barely peaking out between the large rocky mountains. The bus came to a stop in a small town and Kiyoshi stood up, walking down the isle and out of the bus, waiting for Kiku. Barley anyone got out of the bus except Kiku and Kiyoshi along with a few stragglers but most of the people stayed, waiting to get off at the city. The air smelt of lumber and pine, as well as rain and smoke. "Just like any other town surrounded by forests and mountains." Kiyoshi remarked with a smirk, mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Kiku hummed lightly, following Kiyoshi off the bus. He took in a large breath of the fresh air and smiled. "This is more like it." He beamed, throwing his hands behind his head. He was tempted to fall to his knees and roll in the grass, but he didn't. Takuya had taken him to a place like this before, a lush meadow. It was one of the nicest places that Kiku had ever been too. He sighed, shaking away the thoughts. "Alright, well. Where to now? The sun is about to set." He noted. They had been on the bus nearly the entire day.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:34 am

"Well Would it be better if you camp out in the stars tonight? Considering the fact that we should be using the money for our basic needs like food and water, as well as new pants for you, and medical supplies if needed once we run out of rubbing alcohol and-and only if- we need more." He felt like a complete nerd when he began to speak and soon closed his mouth, a light shade of pink showing on his pale skin.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:56 am

Kiku listened to him, then laughed. He noticed that Kiyoshi seemed a bit embarrassed, which made him laugh more. "Your right. Let's find a nice clearing or something." He murmured, not liking the fact they would have to sleep in the cold. He took Kiyoshi's hand, kissing his pink cheek briefly before he lead him through the trees. They walked for a few minutes, stepping over bramble and thickets before they finally reached a small clearing sheltered by a huge willow tree. Kiku smiled and threw his bag down. He stretched for a moment, before he looked over smugly at Kiyoshi. "You like climbing trees?" He asked, walking over to the huge willow. He stepped up on a branch, grabbing another one in his gloved hands before he swung himself up and began to inch himself up the trunk to the next branch.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:10 am

Kiyoshi blinked, looking up at Kiku who was beginning to climb the tree. "Yeah I guess." He then smiled and climbed up the first branch then transformed into a chimpanzee and climbing around the rest of the tree, laughing in a chimpanzee type of way. He liked being able to transform into different animals, it was fun and very helpful. He wouldn't know what to do if he was unable to change his physical shape.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:15 am

Kiku gasped, then scowled. He whispered some words under his breath and began to levitate. He soared to the top of the tree, sitting on the very top branch. He looked up at the sunset, amazed by the beautiful site. "Wow," Kiku whispered, staring at the sky that was splashed with vivid colours of orange, yellow and pink. He swung his legs back and forth, feeling like a child in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:31 am

Kiyoshi climbed to the top branch as well then changed back into his human form, resting her head on Kiku's shoulder. "It's beautiful." He whispered, smiling lightly and watching the sunset as well. He sighed lightly and played with the cloth of Kiku's trench coat. "So we're going to aimlessly walk along the mountains then?"
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:59 am

Kiku nodded slowly, laying his head ontop of Kiyoshi's. He closed his eyes, sighing blissfully. "Yeah," He murmured gently, pressing his lips to the top of Kiyoshi's head. He wrapped his one arm around Kiyoshi's waist, pulling him close. Just a few days ago, he was completly alone. He was so thankful to have met Kiyoshi, even if by accident. He noticed some of the stars started to appear into the sky, twinkling amongst the spread easel of orange hues and pink. "We're close to the stars." Kiku whispered, a small smile playing at his lips. Ever since he was little, he had always wanted to visit the stars. Despite that being impossible, he still admired them. He knew his parents were up there, along with Takuya and everyone else he had been close to in the past. "I think when we die," He started, gazing upon the evening sky. "our stars will be close together." He then pointed to two stars sitting directly beside each other. "I think those ones are my parents." He whispered, then pointed to a lonely star. "That one is Takuya," Kiku went on, then pointed at a small star beside the two he pointed to earlier. "That one is my little brother." He explained. He felt stupid, telling Kiyoshi all this. But it was something that was important to him.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:04 am

Kiyoshi smiled faintly as he listened to Kiku. "Who is takuya?" he spoke softly, not wanting to upset Kiku with the topic but he also wanted to know. He looked up at the stars, at the lone one that was supposedly takuya, then at other stars he began to list off as people he didn't know like his parents and grandparents. Other then that he new no one else.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:19 am

Kiku stared at the sky, his expression soft. He kept his head on Kiyoshi's shoulder, his arm still around him. "My mentor," He whispered. "Someone I knew a long time ago. He was the one that taught me magic, and taught me how to love." Kiku's voice was faint as he turned his gaze down to the forest below. He had never told anyone about Takuya, and even in those simple words he felt like he had just spilled his heart out. He covered his mouth with his hand, closing his eyes tight to fight back the tears that threatened to fall. Kiku wanted to say so much more, to spew his guts. But he didn't want to upset Kiyoshi. "S-Sorry." He stammered, rapidly blinking away the tears. "I just... I've never told anyone about him." He rubbed his eyes, then laid his head back down on Kiyoshi's shoulder. He clung to him tightly. Kiku opened his mouth to speak more, "He was hung for practicing witchcraft and was falsely accused of killing my brother, Lucas. Takuya didn't kill him though, my father did. Don't get me wrong, my father loved my brother but he was crazy. Everyone automatically pointed fingers at Takuya, though, because he was the witch. And.... I was supposed to be killed that day too, but Takuya told me I had too much to live for. He planned my escaped and everything, on the condition that I would never take that necklace off or cheat on him." Kiku murmured, then held onto Kiyoshi tighter. "But I broke that promise. I don't think he would have wanted me to be miserable. I'm so happy with you, Kiyoshi..." He nuzzled against his shoulder. "I haven't felt this happy in such a long time, even before I was with Takuya. I feel like I'm closer to you..." He blushed, looking at the sky again.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:45 am

Kiyoshi listened to Kiku, his head bowed lightly in shame. He made him break a promise from his last lover and he felt horrible. When Kiku mentioned how happy he was with Kiyoshi, Kiyoshi couldn't help but smile faintly. "I'm happy with you too..and I'm sorry for making you break your promise.." He looked at Kiku and then smiled again, kissing his head lightly then looking back out into the horizon. If he was in Kiku's shoes he himself would feel horrible for breaking a promise, even though he was being killed by not breaking the promise.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:46 am

Kiku shrugged, not saying anything more. In fact, he felt like he had said too much at this point. He just stared out at the sunset, his expression content. The sun was just a melting pool of gold on the tips of coniferous, the stars seeming to sparkle more now.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:00 am

"I love the stars." Kiyoshi whispered, smiling faintly as he looked up at the darkening sky. The gold was still int he horizon but the midnight blue of the night sky was beginning to show, along with the dozens of stars that began to twinkle and shine. He sighed gently and closed his eyes for a long moment, the image of the stars embedded on his eyelids. "Always soothed me while i slept on the streets, that is, if i could see them. It was very rare that I could see them..." He frowned, opening his eyes and looking at Kiku who was staring contently at the gold horizon.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:49 am

Kiku listened contently, then smiled softly. He rolled his head to the side, looking at Kiyoshi, who was looking at him. He admired his sunlit features for a moment, then turned his gaze down to his hand. Kiku inched his fingers along the branch, laying his hand on top of Kiyoshi's. With that, he blushed and turned back to the setting sun. He closed his eyes, just sitting there. He allowed his other senses to kick in, making the scene seem so much more magical and majestic. He ran his hand over Kiyoshi's soothingly, his fingers gentle and careful not to hurt the man's scarred hands. After a long moment, the sun disappeared completely. It was dark now. Kiku finally turned his gaze back to Kiyoshi, and squeezed his hand. "Well, shall we sleep? We need rest for when we get travelling tomorrow." He murmured, feeling faintly concerned for him. He couldn't help it, despite he was in the exact same position.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 am

Kiyoshi watched Kiku's hand inch towards his own. He froze for a second once he felt Kiku's warm hand on his but he soon relaxed, his skin tingling where ever Kiku's hands traced Kiyoshi's skin. Kiyoshi watched as it became fully dark now, with just the stars to brighten the ground below them very faintly. Kiyoshi turned his gaze towards Kiku as he began to speak, soon nodding after he stopped speaking. Kiyoshi looked down at their hands one last time before he gave Kiku's a quick squeeze then jumped off the branch, letting go of Kiku's hand as he slid off the branch. Kiyoshi closed his eyes and thought of himself as fog and immediately once he hit the ground he became just that, fog.

The white fog moved slowly along the ground before he suddenly came rushing together in the form of a human and then became the solid form of Kiyoshi. "That was fun." Kiyoshi chuckled, looking up to where he jumped off, waiting for Kiku to climb down.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:16 am

Kiku screeched in fear as he watched Kiyoshi jump from the branch, but sighed in relief as he turned to fog then landed safely. "Asshat," Kiku growled, standing up on the branch. He pulled his trench coat open, then lifted up his coat. He closed his eyes, gathering all his energy into his feet before he leapt down from the tree. He soared down quickly, his coat flapping loudly behind him. Kiku laughed as he grazed through the air, then landed on the ground in one piece. He straightened himself out, then dusted off his clothes. Takuya had taught him how to do that long ago. Kiku smirked, then put his hands behind his head. "So where are we camping?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 am

Kiyoshi looked around then shrugged. "Under the three? I can sleep anywhere." He smiled slightly, walking over to the tree and looking for somewhere comfortable to lay down and curl up. He then looked to Kiku. "Would you like to sleep under the tree?" He hadn't even waited for Kiku to answer before he began searching for a spot to sleep. He always seemed to do that and it even annoyed himself sometimes, he would feel like an ass for just doing something without the others consent.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:19 am

"Under the three?" Kiku smiled, chuckling lightly at the word-slip Kiyoshi made. "Sure, only if you sleep with me though." Kiku remarked, pulling off his coat. He walked over to the huge tree, then threw his coat down and bunched it into a pillow. He pulled out a blanket he had taken from the place they stayed the night before, and laid it down. Kiku sat down, stretching as he kicked off his gigantic boots.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 am

"Of course I will." Kiyoshi smiled and walked over to where Kiku plopped down on. He smiled lightly and leaned against the tree, sitting beside Kiku though. He sighed contently and leaned his head against the bark, closing his eyes. He liked the outside when it wasn't anywhere near the smells of the city. The smoke, exhaust, food, and garbage smell that Kiyoshi hated so much. He hated sleeping on those streets.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Kiku laid there for a while, his back to Kiyoshi. He picked at the grass, finding himself not likely to be able to sleep until later. He would still try, though. After a long moment, Kiku rolled over and moved closer to him. He laid his head on Kiyoshi's lap, not saying anything. His eyes remained open still as he stared out at the dark forest. He could hear the sound of the nocturnal life becoming active. There was a pond nearby, Kiku could hear the frogs. He could also hear an owl overhead somewhere. The night sounds soothed him.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Kiyoshi opened his eyes to look at Kiku with slight surprise but he soon relaxed again, sliding a hand to lay over top of Kiku's side. He kept his eyes closed, attempting to fall asleep but he couldn't get comfortable. Kiyoshi lightly tapped Kiku's shoulder and made him sit up. He then laid down beside Kiku and snuggled close to him, liking the heat that emanated from Kiku.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Kiku blinked as Kiyoshi suddenly laid down and snuggled close to him. He scanned his face for a moment, but didn't protest. He wrapped his arms around him, pulling him closer. He laid his lips on Kiyoshi's forehead, kissing it tenderly. He ran his hand through Kiyoshi's blue hair, his fingers playing with his long locks. He was so warm now... the night seemed perfect. He closed his eyes, hoping to fall asleep now but to no avail. His heart was beating too fast.

Last edited by imaturkeysandwhich on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i suck.)
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:42 pm

(you don't suck)

Kiyoshi smiled as Kiku pulled him closer and kissed his forehead. Kiyoshi snuggled in as close as he could, keeping his eyes closed and soon falling asleep. That night he didn't dream, nothing but darkness haunting his sleep.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:54 am

Kiku laid there in silence, not able to fall asleep. He was too hot. Kiku sat up, running his hand through his pink hair. There was a pit in his stomach, he almost felt uncertain about something. He tried not to disturb Kiyoshi as he stood up, then began to walk around. His neck was stinging terribly, almost enough to make him cry out in pain. He stopped walking after a while, leaning over as he clutched his chest. He opened his mouth lightly, even if only to let out a soft whimper. A lot more then that came out, however. His throat shook as he began to scream loudly, wailing at the top of his lungs. His hormones showed no set backs, not restricting the pitch whatsoever. Kiku instantly knew what was wrong. When the scream died out, he looked all around him. He began to run through the trees, finding himself screaming again. Birds flew from trees, obviously disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Where to Go. [Open~]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG's :: Roleplay :: Roleplay time!-
Jump to: