Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Fantasy? Whats that?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
souleater823

souleater823

Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:13 am

that was a close one and on top of that she thinks im a monster i thought now i just need to keep this up until i graduate thats only three more years ... i think i might die. i gave the librarian the book she signed it out and handed it back to me " thank you" i was contempt to leave quickly so i saw my destination and tried to walk away as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:33 am

I moved quickly, blocking the door as I leaned against the frame. "Going somewhere?" I ask with fake kindness as I raise an eyebrow. "I still haven't figure you okay. It's bugging me. So. What are you? Werewolf? Faerie? Shadow Hunter? I know your not a vampire."
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:22 pm

now i was in trouble i needed to think quickly... nothing came to mind i was dead so this is it im dead nothing can save me i need a miracle as i prayed to god i started to remember all the good times ive had. as i looked i saw a shadow figure i thought it could be death i excepted my fate and was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 am

"Stop lurking me Magnus." I said, feeling the presence of a warlock. There was the shuffling of feet then a small laughing from the glittering warlock himself as he stepped out from the shadows. "You've come to know me too well Lunia." he smiled and glanced at the boy that I was blocking from the door. "Who's the new kid?" He asked and I shrugged.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:05 pm

I looked at the shadow hunter and rolled my eyes. I grabbed the boys hand and pushed past the warlock, the boy trailing behind me. We made it out befor i let him go. "Dont let anyone know your humna." I whispered looking at him gently. I looked back to make sure the shadow hunter wasnt there. "Now go to class." I shoeed him off like a small child.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:17 am

I raised an eyebrow once more as the vampire pulled the boy away from her and pushed past Magnus. We both shrugged at each other then parted ways, me going to my locker and Magnus going God knows where.

I sighed and i banged my locker open, the lock never worked and no one but me knew where to bang it to get it to open. I then grabbed my books and trudged off to my first class, wanting the day to end.
Back to top Go down
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:23 am

how how could she know i thought to myself i tried all the ways she could have found out but i just couldnt figure that out. then i worried. what if she uses it against me Shocked shell suck my blood until graduation but i didnt need to worry about that i need to worry about the rest because shell keep my secret i know that so i go to class, which i never pay attention in, i read my book.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:30 am

The hours passed as each boring class rolled by. The only one I actually liked was gym for the simple reason that I could kick my partner's ass at anything they threw at me during spare, archery, weapon handling, and the shooting range.

This wasn't a normal high school, if you haven't figured out already, so of course there wouldn't be normal activities.

After a long cold shower i redressed and headed to the library. I needed to do research on something I've been searching for, something that all the angels had, that should have been rightfully the shadow hunter's as well.. Immortality..

They say it's possible for hunters with high skill levels like myself to obtain Immortality, but the problem is, those are in myths and stories. They were in stories that children would once fantasize on having even though they would never be able to grasp it in their hands and call them their own, but this child, the one that hid in my heart, still longed to grasp it and hold in my hands.

I scanned the historical section, looking for anything on the history of angels, anything that would lead me to my dream, my goal.
Back to top Go down
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:26 am

as the minutes ticked by i watched the clock with content so i could get out of there as soon as possible. the bell rings and i bolt out the door. and straight for my dorm room there it was safe and luckily i had my own room. i would read, do my homework eat and sleep. then i would get up for school and go to school.
i would occasionally go to the library to get new books but thats it
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:07 am

I trudged my way to the roof and sghed as I climber up the stairs. I needed to be alone and surronded by my own thoughts. I sat on the roof and let the cold air blow on me. I had met a shadow hunter and a human boy. I sighed again and close my eyes as the sun began to rise. I felt the light burn of it but I ignored it and layed there basking in it's glow.
Back to top Go down
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:10 am

that night i couldnt fall asleep i wish i could figure it out it just dosnt make sense none of this does. first i wanna live second of all i do not wanna be killed by monsters and third of all i dont want my blood to be drank by a horrible blood thirsty vampire. (even if she is pretty cute) tommorow i will walk right up to her and say that i am not human. i then began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:35 pm

I got up and made my way back to the stair case slowley,not wanting to go back into the dark halls off the dorm rooms. I slept in the guy dorms since there were no more rooms in the girls. I had the room all to myself and I sighed angerly,pouting as I made my way back to my room, a scowel on my face.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:36 am

I spent most of the night in the library before I began to make my way towards the girls dorms. I slept for a few hours until school began again. I figured out a schedule as for when I would visit my apartment and when i will stay at the dorm. and for the next week, i will be at the dorm sleeping my ass off until the weekend.

When it was time for me to awaken I showered and got dressed into dark jeans and a longsleeve black and gold graphic tee.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 pm

I got up when the alarm went off and rolled over again deciding if I should attend school today or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy? Whats that?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2