Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Half Breed mayhem

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:10 am

I heard a voice say something but i couldnt make out who it was. The pain seared through my body like a kinfe being stabbed into my stomache. I gasped as the pain grew worse, but then everything seemed to disappear at once. The pain the table, the blood being draine out of me... just everything. I couldnt tell if i was dead or on the verge of it. my mind raced as i tried to figure out what was happening.

Sabrina wont be able to replay for a while. I think.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:37 pm

I swore, he appeared out of no where! I turned just in time to see him activate a spell. " Rin, Kyo, Toh, Sha, Kai, Jin, Retsu, Zai, Zen!" A blue light aluminated the girl and crackled at the end, I growled low to my throat and glanced at the girl, noticing her verge of death. I gave him a smile.

"Arinari Tonari Anoro Nabi Kunabi Bai!"

"Rirīsu!!!!" I flung my arm out in front of me and his spell stopped, releasing the blue light around her. The death rate increased now and I watched her for a second as her breathing slowed before turning back to him.

"Hi no susamajii ryuu!" The ground shook and the middle of the floor between me and the intruder crumbled to reveal a fiery pit. Fire spit out at us and rose around the edges as a dragon flapped upwards. All I could see was it's back but that was more than enough, everything was so beautiful! It's armored scales were coated with fire and I noticed that the temperature rose higher than I ever felt. I cackled loudly, "Denka." I pointed the the young man and the dragon roared before flying at him. Raising it's claws and slashing down.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:58 pm

I felt the heat even in my state. i fought through the darkness and opened my eyes to see a dark red firey world. I quickly sat up using the energy i had left in me. I noticed that i had barley any breath going through my body. I got to my feet to see a dragon fly at blu. I had an outer bodie experience as I tore out the needle and shifted into wolf form. I jumped the pit passing by the fairy who cried out. I got in front of the dragons claws changing into human form. Its claws slashed down at me as I pushed blu out of the way. It tore across my shoulder down my chest, tearing at my clothes. I gasped in pain and fell to my knees. Blood dripped from the wounds. I grabbed onto my skin, panting. I couldnt get enough air into my lungs. I had saved my friend and now I was for sure for sure going to die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Half Breed mayhem
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3