Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

A new begging for everyone and anyone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

A new begging for everyone and anyone Empty
PostSubject: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:43 am

People say ther's never a new begging, that there are only endings. Well I disagree with that. My name is Elizabeth Grace. I'm part shadow hunter part Fallen angel abd in my world new beggings are just around the corner.

It was a cold summers day, colder than it should have been. I gripped my arms close to my body to keep them warm. I was on a quest. What my quest was. Not a clue. Others say it's strange to not know what your quest is but for me it's normal. I walked down the ashen streets of New York looking for a place to eat. All around me Downworlders passed by. I made sure not to make I contact. If you done a lot of things I've done then you would know about all the enimies you can create. I turned a corner and a whole bunch of werewolves surronded me. They smelt like major whiskey and rum.
"Excuse me boy's" I said trying to get out. One smiled.
"Not so fast young lady." One said catching me by the waist. I grabbed his arm and flung him over my head. He lay on the ground, groaing in pain.
"Any one else want to touch me?" I asked. They shook there heads no and ran off down the street.
"Stupid Bastards."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:15 am

I regret the day my mother stole my memories of this beautiful world that laid hidden by my blind eye. how she hidden the love of my life which now walked beside me as we headed to our most Favorite restraunt. The air was chilled and my cheeks stun. I could feel my finger tips starting to become numb, and I rubbed them together to keep them warm. The golden eyed boy beside me turned his head as I rubbed my hands together quickly. He stopped and I stopped almost immediately after him, he turned and gave me a smile that warmed my cold body before taking my hands in his. The heat that radiated off of his hands and immediately warmed mine. I looked up at his angel face and grinned. "Thank you, Jace," in return he kissed my forehead and kept walking, keeping one of my hands in his.

We turned the corner towards the restaurant when we heard voice not to close by. Something crashed and we picked up our pace. It was a typical place for Downworlders, like Werewolves, to hang around. There Hideout was not even a few blocks away.

When we got closer we heard a woman's voice, she sounded slightly annoyed, "Any one else want to touch me?" There was a short pause then footsteps sounded off, indicating that someone was running. He voice came again, through the sounds of feet beating the pavement, "Stupid Bastards"

Me and Jace looked at each other and stopped in our tracks, Waiting to hear something else.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:10 pm

"Stupid Bastards." I said and continued my way down the street. God was I hungry. I didn't notice the fact that someone had just come around the corner. I was to engrossed with my growling stomache. I crashed into the person and we both fell to the ground. I shook my head and looked at who I had crashed into. It was a boy with blonde hair and golden eyes.
"Watch where your going." I hissed at him. He glared at me and I saw his hand twitch towards his belt.
"Jace are you okay." A girl came running up behind him. He let her help him up. I got off the ground and brushed off my jeans.
"Yea I'm fine." He said in between clenched teeth. We glared at each other. Then I remembered something.
"Damn!!!" I said running off into the other direction. I had a gig to go to tonight with my band, so eating I guess would have to wait until later. I ran down the dark streets not noticing the shadows that followed behind me.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Jace had gone on ahead to check out the scene and I stayed back. I was worried about him. He's eyes shone with excitement before he took off, which made me nervous. I had the itching reaction to start in the direction he went when i heard voice that bounced off the brick walls. "Watch where your going." It was a girls voice, I squinted and saw a flash of golden hair fall backwards, Running up to him I saw that he crashed into a young girl. Around our age with a similar build to Jace and the same golden hair. The looked almost identical.

I started to reach towards Jace to help him up, "Jace are you okay?" He let me help him up and between clenched teeth he replied to my question, "Yea I'm fine." relief spread through me and I looked towards the girl once more. She shot a glare and Jace and he returned it, I almost laughed.

"Damn!!!" she hollered and she ran towards the end of the street. We looked at each other in surprise and turned the other way. We'll take the long way to the restaurant. didn't matter to us. We were getting quite hungry.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:16 am

I ran inside the restraunt where we were playing and hurried to the stage. My band was there waiting for me. I took a breath befor grabbing my guitar and getting on the stage. I looked out at the crowd of people in their seats. It was a sort of fancy restraunt so I'd have to do Classical music, or around that. I took the mic in my hand.
"Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen." I said into it. Everyone wa paying attention. I looked out into the crowed again and saw the boy tha I had ran into earlier. I wanted to glare at him but I had to keep my focus. I took a breath and looked at my band. Ther was 4 of us. Me, two guys (they were gay with each other." and another girl. They nodded and the guitar started to play a strange note. I stood there and waited while everyone watched me. It almost sounded like that show I use to watch when I was a kid. I felt along with the music and let it take control. Soon I was playing along with my guitar.
"Tonight, my head is spinning. I need something to pick me up. I`ve tried but nothing is working I won`t stop I won`t say I`ve had enough. Tonight I start a fire, Tonight I break away.Break away from everybody.Break away from everything.If you can't stand the way this place is. Take yourself to higher places. At night I feel like a vampire.It's not right but I just can't give it up.I'll try to get myself higher.Lets go were going to light it up.Tonight we start the fire.Tonight we break away.Break away from everybody.Break away from everything.If you can't stand the way this place is.Take yourself to higher places.If you can't stand the way this place is.Take yourself to higher places.Break away from everybody.Break away from everything.If you can't stand the way this place is.Take yourself to higher places.Higher places.To higher places.Higher places.Take yourself to higher places" I finished. The song eneded with the same strange note it had begun with. When it was quite people cheered and applaud. I felt my self smile a bit.The boy seemed impressed and I was a little smug. I looked at my groupies and smiled at them. They gave each other high fives. We did 5 more songs till the night was over. The amount of cash we got was huge. We huddled in a corner and talked about where our next gig should be.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:44 am

We had finally gotten into the restraunt and it was packed! We knew a band was going to be playing but we didn't think that they would be this popular. We finally got a seat and I order a smoothie and a small salad, I was in no mood for something huge and I felt a salad would be enough. Jace order a steak and some weird drink. I was still trying to get all the names of each food or drink that the Shadow Hunters had. As soon as our food arrived someone ran in through the front doors and bolted up the stage where 3 or 4 other teens stood at the ready. We reconigzed two of them, Alex and Magnus. Magnus was at a guitar while Alex sat at the drums.This surprised us, we didn't know they played in any band. They were hiding stuff from us. "Did you know they played?" I looked over at jace who nodded, "They've just started a year ago I think." I frowned and glared towards the two. How come I never knew? The girl who jumped up picked up the guitar, She turned around and both Jace and I sucked in our breaths at the recongizable teen taking hold of the mic. It was to girl who Jace ran into. She took a breath, "Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen." We couldn't stop staring as she strummed a note against her guitar and started to sing.

"Tonight, my head is spinning. I need something to pick me up. I`ve tried but nothing is working I won`t stop I won`t say I`ve had enough. Tonight I start a fire, Tonight I break away.Break away from everybody.Break away from everything.If you can't stand the way this place is. Take yourself to higher places. At night I feel like a vampire.It's not right but I just can't give it up.I'll try to get myself higher.Lets go were going to light it up.Tonight we start the fire.Tonight we break away.Break away from everybody.Break away from everything.If you can't stand the way this place is.Take yourself to higher places.If you can't stand the way this place is.Take yourself to higher places.Break away from everybody.Break away from everything.If you can't stand the way this place is.Take yourself to higher places.Higher places.To higher places.Higher places.Take yourself to higher places" The same note was played at the beginning as she finished. I glanced over at Jace who looked impressed and I smiled. He never particularly interested in Bands like these.

Five more songs were played before their turn ended and they headed to the back. Jace got up and told me he would be right back. I watched him go up to the band members and gave a salute to Alex and Bane. Shaking hands with the one of the only two girls there and turned to the one who we ran into earlier. He must have been acknowleging her and shook her hand before turning back to our two friends. They laughed in a trio and Jace waved goodbye. He jogged up to our table and sat back down. He kissed my forehead and told us we shoudl head home. We had finished our food while the songs had played and our time here was growing short. We needed sleep for the next day. Tomorrow I will be training for the first time. We were detirmened to find Jace's sibling. We were afraid that she might be manipulated by Valentine.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:47 am

The boy acknoledged me sure, but it was still a strained relationship. He talked to Alec and Bane most of the time then strode back to the girl. I looked after him. My mind seemed to think id seen him befor. I gave my head a shake and told myself that was silly. Bane smaked my fore head when I didn't answer his question.
"You have a place to stay tonight?" He asked me. I shook my head. My parents died when I was young so I was alone. Mangus had taken me in about 5 months ago when we started this band.
"Not a clue." I looked at Emily and she shook her head. Emily couldn't talk cuz she was a mute.
"Guess your gonna have to sleep at Alecs tonight then."
"Woah. Why can't I sleep at your place?" I said quickly.
"Because I'm working late tonight." He waggled his eyebrows at Alec.
"Gross guys." I gagged. Emily joined me. They just smiled and we loaded into the shit van Emily owned. She stopped at Alec's place, which was a church but if you saw with your blind eye it was really a huge building. I gulped because this would be my first time at Alecs place. He opened the back door and I stepped out into the night. I looked behind me as a the van drove away. A dark shape lay on the side walk. It almost looked like a shadow. I shivard and continued walking behind Alec.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:03 am

We got back to the Institute late that night. We decided to go to a new night club the opened up. The owner's were still thinking a name for it. We came up the elevator giggling, and church greeted us with a, "me-of-ow." Seemed like he was complaining about all the noise we were making. He jogged towards Jace's room and he pushed me against the wall beside his plane wood door. I giggled loudly as he kissed my neck and jaw line. He traced his way up to my mouth and kissed it demandingly, and my stomach flipped as I kissed him back, gently but hot and demanding. I gripped his shirt as he scooped me up in his arms, bridal style. I shrieked with laughter and he tilted his head back, laughing.

"What do you say we go into my room?" he said between breaths, he was trying to get air in his lungs after laughing so much.

"I think I'll like that," I replied as I put my arms around his neck. He kissed me once and opened the door to his room. The whole time I thought I felt eyes watching us and when I looked behind us and across Jace's shoulder I thought I caught a glimpse of something move in the shadows. it's eyes seemed to glow.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:39 am

I watched the boy and girl go into a room. The girl looked at me, actually stared at me. I felt my eye's giving that strange glow they usually have when it's night. When the door closed I continuedmy way down the hall and towards the library. I opened the doors and headed towards a stack of books that lay on the floor. I picked one up and sat there reading it. I felt a chill go across my spin. I looked around and saw nothing. I shrugged and kept on reading. Then I felt a different coldness.
"Go away Micheal." I whispered in the dark. Micheal was a ghost that had been haunting me for a while.
"Watch out for the shadows." He whispered and disappeared. I sighed in relife and continued reading the book. By the time I was done reading it, it was past 4 in the morning. I yawned and relaxed on the couch, oly to get about 10 minutes of sleep before someone burst into the room. I sat up and rubbed my eye's.
"Can't I get any sleep around here. GOD!!!" I said growling at who ever came in. I looked in the direction of the door and saw a tall girl. She almost looked like Alec.
" OH MY GOD!!!!" She half screamed. I fell off the couch and landed on the book I was reading. I heard more footsteps comming. Alec came in, breathless and messy haired.
" Whats going on?" He asked drawing his knife. I got to my feet.
"Who's that?" The girl asked.
"Don't freak out Isabelle." Alec said putting the knife away.
"I won't freak out if you tell me who the hell that is!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:59 am

Jace had pushed my up against the wall after awhile of making out on the bed, when were heard a scream. " OH MY GOD!!!!" was clearly audiable and we looked at each other upset that our moment was ruined, "Izzy." we both whispered as Jace let me down so my feet touched the ground. I puled my shirt on and walked out and towards the library. Just in time to witness Izzy freaking out, "I won't freak out if you tell me who the hell that is!" she yelled.

Jace cut in almost immediatley, "She's part of Alec's band, she's the lead singer." Izzy shot a look of who's side are you on?

"That still doesn't explain why her eyes are glowing and why she is sleeping here. ALEC!" She looked back at him, We could all tell her temper was rising. She was so much like her mother. I stared at this girl, Isabelle was right. Her eyes were glowing, it almost frightened me
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:13 am

"Well her eyes are glowing." Dang I forgot about that. I closed them and concentrated, it took alot of energy to make my eye's a dim glow. When I thought it wa normal I opened them again. The girl with red hair still looked at me.
"Sorry about that." I mummbled. I kept my head down, and headed towards the door.
"Heyy!" Alec called after me. I ran down the hall and to the elevator. No one was behind me as I went down. I threw open the gate and ran out of the church. I stumbled into the empty dark street. I knew my eye's were glowing again. I heard some footsteps but they weren't comming from the church. Where the heck was I suppose to go now? I sat on the corner and half fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:36 pm

"Sorry about that." she mumbled and bolted out of the room. "Heyy!" Alec called after her and was going to run to her when Isabelle started ranting on him, "You Have a band! you know you should have told AT LEAST your sister. And who exactly that girl??? Is she your Girlfriend?" she had to force the last word out, she was never like this. Maybe her glowing eyes freaked her out. I looked at Jace and pushed him out the door. Immediatley he knew what to do and he took off down the hall way to the elevator. I heard the elevator door clang open and shut before there was silence except for Izzy's yelling and Alec shooting back at her.

I left the room not wanting to hear anymore and looked out one of the windows to spot Jace jogging up to a black shape sitting on the sidewalk. He bent down and touched the shadow. It must have been the girl because there was movement from it. A head showed and the only thing I caught was the glow in her eyes. I leaned forward into the window so my nose was pressed against it. They seemed to be talking, I couldn't hear them from hear and I wish I could.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:57 pm

The boy with the golden hair and eye's came up to me. I looked at him.
"Your eye's are glowing again." He pointed out.
"So, what's your point." I said to him. He smiled a little and sat down beside me.
"What do you want?" I asked him.
"Well I just wanted to see if your okay."
"Well maybe I'm not." I said getting up and turning my back to him. He laughed under his breath. I spun around on him and glared.
"What the hell is so funny." I nearly yelled at him. He laughed even more, "O my god!" I said exsaperated. This boy got on my nerves.
"Whats your name anyways." He said wiping away tears.
"Elizabeth." I grummbled. He smiled again.
"Names Jace." He stuck out his hand and I took it. Instead of shaking it he pulled him self up. It caught me off guard so I wasn't prepared for his weight. I fell ontop of him. I met his eye's then quickly rolled away. I layed on the ground, half on the side walk, half on the road. Jace was laughing at me.
"Shut up." I said laying there. Then I felt that cold chill again and sat up. There was a human shaped shadow on the ground. It was long and tall looking. I looked up and met a pair of eye's.
"Elizabeth! Get out of the way!"

Last edited by Elizabeth Grace on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More descriptive)
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:01 am

Jace sat down beside her and they seemed to be talking more, I could tell that he was teasing the poor girl. His shoulders were relaxed and even from the distance I could see him smirking. She stood up with her back to jace before twisting around to face him, glowering. Her eyes seemed to have dimmed slightly, but they still creeped me out. Jace stuck out his hand, it looked like they were going to shake hands but Jace pulled himself up. Causing her to go off balance , the fell back down and she landed on top of him. I instantly got jealous and wanted to rip her eyes out. I know i shouldn't have freaked at this. I mean me and Jace are totally together. So why did I have to get so jealous?

Something caught the corner of my eye. A black human shape could be seen close to them. It transformed and was in a crouch. I bolted down to the elevator and down to the front doors just in time to see Jace pushing her off him and the thing leaping into the air, landing on Jace with it's paws contacting with the flesh of his chest. I screamed as he leapt off of Jace and knocking her onto her back. She tried to roll off but the thing planted her firmly on the street. Jace jumped up and lunged at the thing. bulldozing it at it's side at the same time reaching at his belt and pulling out his blades. I kept running across the field hoping I could get there in time to at least get one of them out of there. The moon pulled out from the clouds giving us light and I caught a glimpse of silver fur. Werewolf.

Jace's Sapphire blades connected with the wolf and a shrieking howl filled the night air. He punctured it 3 or 4 times in the rib cage, and the wolf collapsed on the ground. everything grew still as I jogged up to them. Jace's chest had deep groves all the way down his upper body and the girl's head was bleeding. I ran up to Jace, " Jace. Jace! can you hear me? Jace!!" He seemed to not respond, his face was a sheet or white and his body shook. The girl crawled over looking slightly dazed but alright. "Is he okay?" she croaked helping me bring him to his feet and walking back to the infirmary. "I don't know, he seems ready to pass out," I pressed my lips together tightly, hoping he would be.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:55 am

I knew the werewof was dead but we weren't out of the clear yet. Jace was badly injured and I wasn't sure if he would make it inside.
"Lay him down here." I ordered the girl. She looked at me but obeyed. I knealt by the bleeding Jace. I had swore to myself that I would never do this unless it was an emergency. Well this was one. The girl knealt on the other side of Jace and looked at me. I took a breath and placed my hands on his chest. He groaned a little but I ignored it. I started to hum something. It couldn't be put into words what I hummed. I did it automaticly. My heart pounded as I transfered most of my energy into him. I heard her gasp as she saw his wounds healing. I closed my eye's and concentrated harder. My head pounded in time with my heart. My hum picked up pace and soon I was mumbling the words. To fast for her to hear. Then I felt drained of all power and energy. I opened my eyes and sat back on my heels. I saw Jace slowley open his eye's and look at the girl. They hugged for a second but I was having trouble focusing on anything but the dead body of the werewolf. It was sad to see the majestic creatuer laying there, broken and beaten. My eye's and mind din't focus on that for to long. I could tell that I had that dead, trance like look in my eye's but I couldn't stop it. My thoughts were all jumbled up and everything. I heard Jace say my name, but I didn't really know it. Just the fact that there were to many stars out. I blinked and slowley rose to my feet. I needed to rest or go for a run. It looked like the second option was out for me because right after I got to my feet I fell to my knee's again and lay on the wet dew grass. Someone moved my body, but I hardley felt it, just a numb pain.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:02 am

"Lay him down here." she ordered, I looked at her as we gently set him down. I stayed in silence, my worry to great and I felt hot tears burning in my throat. I watched as she knelt down beside Jace and i mimicked her. She placed her hands on his ripped up chest and he let a groan escape his throat, I winced. She started humming something ancient and her hands seemed to give off a low glimmer. My eyes grew wide and I gasped as Jace's wounds started to heal under her touch. She closed her eyes and her humming picked up until she was ranting words to fast for me to pick up on. Soon his wounds were completely healed and his eyes fluttered open. The whole time i was staring at his closing wounds and his perfect face. so mesmerized at how she did this.

When his eyes opened fully and they focused he looked at me. Relief spread through my body as he hugged me tightly, whispering my name in my ear. when we pulled back we both turned to the girl who looked unusually paler than before. "Elizabeth?" Jace's voice was thick with concern. I looked at her eyes, they looked glazed over, almost like she was being hypnotized. she stood up slowly, only to fall back down onto her knees then side. Jace yelled her name, well practically did and scooped her up. I was to shocked to say anything, she must have used to much energy.

Jace took off to the Institute and barged into the infirmary, me hot behind his trail. He screamed for Alec who came in, running to her side. Jace shot a look to Alec and he nodded. They were going to get Bane.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:38 am

I couldn't feel anything. My body just floated in the unknown abyss. Nothing moved. I layed there thinking about what would happen now. I was on the brink of death I guess so there wasn't much to do exept wait to die. "hello elizabeth" a voice said stepping out of the darkness. It was a man. He looked to be in his 40s. "Who are u?" I asked looking at him. "I am the one who made u what u r."
"u mean a person who can heal ppl and also kill them with one look?" I snarled at him.
"I will turn u into great things if u do one thong for me." I didn't like the way he was talking to me.
"no way, I am not some slave of urs." I closed my eyes and heard his ghostly laugh.
"we will soon see." he said befor his voice was drowned out by another sound. The sound was just to horrifing to put into words. I covered my ears and felt like screaming out. The sound grew louder and louder each time. Then befor I knew it the black dark world was spinning and I felt like I was drowning.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Alec called Bane and not even 2 minutes after he popped into the infirmary. His glittery hair today purple, it was spiked up like usual. he was quickly standing beside Alec who was pacing along the bedside. Elizabeth's breathing seemed to quicken and Bane looked to me and Jace. "What happened? When I cam here there was a wolf laying in the street, turning to dust."

"It turned to.... dust??" Both Jace and I said, astonished. He nodded and I quickly plunged into what I saw. When I finally finished my mouth was dry and I had to catch my breath. Jace added in little details that i missed from time to time as Magnus worked on Elizabeth. It seemed that he was transferring energy or heat into her, her body gave off a glow.

Magnus cleared his throat and annouced to everyone that he did as much as he could before he walked and sat down on a chair close the the bed.

"Where's Izzy?" Jace questioned , looking at Alec

"She's in her room, looks like she doesn't want to come out." Jace sighed and sat back on his heals, he seemed to be thinking.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:01 pm

It was hard to breath and it felt like I was choking on something. I gaged a little but couldnt get enough air. The someone screamed. I couldn't tell if it was me but what ever it was snapped me out of my chocking and I opened my eye's to see a room. It wasn't a room I knew of, or was it. I sat up and Looked around. It was my ols bedroom. Befor my parents died.
"What the hell is going on?" I thought to myself. I saw the ols rocking horse and the old dresser with a mirror and the chair I loved to sit in. This was what my room looked like befor the fire. I got off the bed and walked over to the dresser. I dragged my hands along the fine wood. It felt natural and smooth as always. I smiled at the memory of me and my mom cleaning the dresser after I had dawn on it with marker. Dad came home to see us on our knees. I felt myself a little. Then the wood turned black and ashen. I stepped back and watched the beautiful white room turn into ashes around me. I felt tears welling up and wanted to cry. The two skeleton bodies of my parents layed where my bed use to be. I looked away from the image and closed my eye's again wishing that it would all go away.
"It will never go away young one." That man stepped out of the shadows. I braced myself for a fight.
"Shut up." I told him. He smiled.
" It was all your fault you know." He put the blame on me. I shook my head faster.
"It's not my fault." I whispered clenching my hands into fists.
"They tried to save you and they burned because of it." I growled.
"Shut up shut up shut up!" I screamed and lundged at him. I didn't even make contact with his body. I felt myself fly then roll on the floor of the institute. Somehow I had woken up. People in the room stared at me with surprise and frieght in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:23 am

We were all gathered around her except for Isabelle still. She didn't want to come out, Jace and Alec tried but she seemed to be sulking because Elizabeth was here. Her breathing was quite quick, as though she were being strangled or smothered by an invisible force. We all watched her with concern and fear in our eyes. she kept on moaning "Shut up. It's not my fault." suddenly she started screaming, "Shut up, shut up, shut up!!!" She kept tossing her head side to side and we all said her name over and over, shaking her slightly. Suddenly she lashed out and we all ducked. Alec and Jace stood up, dodging her kicks and swings as the pinned her arms and feet to the bed, in the process Jace got kicked in the chest and Alec in the cheek. A bruise was developing in his left eye and he grimaced when a hand connected with that exact spot. I stood back with Magnus as the two boys wrestled with her.

Something happened because Jace and Alec stumbled back and she rolled off the bed, connecting with the floor. With a start she sat up, looking around. We were all surprised and frightened. Not sure if she is still in a trance or not. "Elizabeth, do you know where you are?" I asked, my voice quivering. She looked around stunned then slowly she came back to reality.

"The institute duh." We all smiled and relaxed, only Alec was rubbing his sore cheek, glowering at Lizzy.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:12 am

In the institute duh" I looked at every one. Alec was glaring At me. He was rubbing his cheeks I felt myself blush
"oops sorry." I said getting up and brushing off my pants. Jace looked a little relived.
"who were u yelling at?" bane asked. I looked at him not sure what to say.
"I wasn't screaming." I lied. No one seemed to relize that I lied. I still hadn't figured out who that man was. I didn't like the way he made me feel. I shivard and looked around I was in a room full of beds.
" how'd I get here?" I asked looking around again.
"Jace carried you In." clary came up to me and placed her hand on my forehead. I flinched away.
"what are u doing?"
"u have a fever." she said and pulled away. Jace pushed me back on to the bed I had rolled off.
"u need more rest." mangus said like a doctor. I closed my eyes for a second an opened them agIn. Only clary was in the room.
"how did you do thAt." she asked. I knew that she was talking about how I healed Jace. I didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:58 pm

She looked around the room, laying her eyes on everyone of us until she saw Alec. He was glowering at her while still rubbing his cheek., it looked like there would be a nasty bruise there. "oops sorry" Elizabeth blushed while she started to get up and bruise "pretend" debris off. I looked over at Jace, he seemed to relax slightly. I kept wondering why the hell he was so protective over her.. More than me. I felt jelousy rise up in the pit of my stomach, I felt like walking over there and smacking her a few times. Maybe rip out her hair?

Instead, Bane said something "who were u yelling at?" she looked at him with a blank expression on her face and I frowned slightly. "I wasn't screaming." I knew she was lieing but I played the part and pretending like a believed her. She looked around before opening her mouth, " how'd I get here?"

"Jace carried you in," I blurted, I wanted to be the one who answered her questions. So she could answer mine, and ohhh boy I had alot of questions. I walked up to her and she flinched, I had to keep myself from smiling at that. I then placed my hand on her forehead. It was sort of hot. But I need people out of the room, "you has a fever," I announced while I pulled my hand back from her forehead.

Jace took a step towards her, pushing her back down on the bed she rolled off. "You need more rest." Mangus called, his voice like a doctors. 'Perfect.'

Everyone filed out of the room except me, who stayed right in front of her. Elizabeth's eyes were closed as Jace finally went through the door. He looked back at me and I ushered him out. He knew I wanted to talk so he nodded and closed the door to the infirmary. When Elizabeth opened her eyes and looked at me, I right away knew what I wanted to ask first. "how did you do that?"

She didn't answer so I repeated the question, more ergently, "How did you do that??"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:25 pm

She reapeted her question. I looked at the far end of the wall.
"I just have always been able to do that." It seemed that wasnt a good enough answer for her but she let it slide. She asked another question instead but I knew she was gonna come back to that one.
"Then why is Jace so protective of you?" She asked. Jealousy rolled off in waves. I felt myself smile a little and I sat up.
"Dont worry I'm not here to steal your boyfriend." I said. The her hand lashed out and she slapped me hard. I closed my eyes and fought with the demon inside thta said kill her. I got to my feet and meet her face to face.
"Don't ever do that again." I hissed.
"Or you'll do what?"
I spoke soft but deadly, " Or'll have to kill you." I said then stalked out of the room. I was upset with myself for saying that but I couldnt stop myself. I knew shed probely go run off and tell someone but I could care less. I found and open door and looked inside. No one was in it and it. I stepped in and grabbed the guitar off the floor Sure it wasn't mine but it would have to do for now. I sat on a stool there and started to strum.
"never thought I'd feel this
Guilty and I'm broken down inside
Livin' with myself
Nothing but lies

I always thought I'd make it
But never knew I'd let it get so bad
Livin' with myself
Is all I have

I feel numb
I can't come to life
I feel like I'm frozen in time

Livin' in a world so cold
Wasting away
Livin' in a shell with no soul
Since you've gone away
Counting the days
Since you've gone away
You've gone away

Do you ever feel me
Do you ever look deep down inside
Starin' at yourself
Paralyzed

I feel numb
I can't come to life

Wasting away
Since you've gone away
Counting the days
Since you've gone away
You've gone away from me

I'm too young to lose my soul
I'm too young to feel this old
For so long I'm left behind
I feel like I'm losing my mind

Do you ever feel me
Starin' at your life
Paralyzed

Wasting away
Since you've gone away
Counting the days
Since you've gone away
You've gone away from me

I'm too young
I'm too young "
I didnt see her come in but when I was done I looked at her. I could tell by the way her face was set she wasn't here to apologize for slapping me.
"What do you want." I said darkly.
"Jace is looking for you." I snorted and looked up. Ther was an open window a good five feet above my head. I felt a smile creep on my face.
"You can tell him this." I put down the guitar and jumped. I caught the ledge and pulled myself up so I was sitting. She looked up at me with fear and alarm. I smiled even bigger and waved good-bye at her then I flipped out of the open window and into the air of the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:11 am

"I just have always been able to do that." she was looking out at the far wall. I knew she was hiding something and I looked at her, quite disappointed in her. I'll let it slide this once and blurted out the question that I've been itching to say.

"Then why is Jace so protective of you?" I wanted to slap myself for showing all the jealousy. Stupid Stupid me!! She smiled faintly and sat up. I wanted to flinch for no apparent reason. I had no clue why but she intimidated the hell out of me.

"Dont worry I'm not here to steal your boyfriend." her tone of voice made me snap. Bitch. Before I could even react to what I did a lashed out, striking the palm of my hand across her cheek. I gasped softly at what I did, she closed her eyes and then sat up, getting close to my face. I knew right then and there she wanted to kill me, but I kept my cool. "Don't ever do that again." she hissed the words out and I wanted to flinch, The normal me would have kept my mouth shut or apologized but I did something totally out of character.

"Or you'll do what?"

" Or I'll have to kill you." her voice was soft but deadly, showing me a totally new side of her. And I didn't like it. She walked past me and out of the room. I let a breath that I didn't know I was holding in, out and sat on the bed. A few minutes passed when Jace walked in.

He seemed surprised to see me here and not Elizabeth, which right away sparked my anger. I glared at him for a moment and he frowned, "Do you know where Liz is? I've been looking around for her." figures.

"She just left, maybe she went t go sight-seeing," I kept my voice low, giving the hint I didn't want to talk.

"OKay i'll go look around again." He turned on his heel and walked out, in the opposite direction of where she went. Getting up I went in the general direction Elizabeth took. I was walking down the halfway where I first hold Jace play the piano when I heard a voice and a guitar playing. I picked up my pace and the music got louder until I could make out the words.

"I feel numb
I can't come to life

Wasting away
Since you've gone away
Counting the days
Since you've gone away
You've gone away

Do you ever feel me
Starin' at yourself
Paralyzed

I feel numb
I can't come to life

Wasting away
Since you've gone away
Counting the days
Since you've gone away
You've gone away from me

I'm too young to lose my soul
I'm too young to feel this old
For so long I'm left behind
I feel like I'm losing my mind

Do you ever feel me
Starin' at your life
Paralyzed

Wasting away
Since you've gone away
Counting the days
Since you've gone away
You've gone away from me

I'm too young
I'm too young "

I peaked in the door and shuffled in, trying to not make a noise. But when the last note was played and she looked up. Her eyes were hard, knowing I wasn't going to apologize. "What do you want." Her voice radiance darkness.

"Jace is looking for you," I called from the other end of the room. She snorted and looked up to an open window. I knew it was open because I was the one who opened it yesterday for air in here when I was listening to Jace play a piece on the piano. Oh I wished it was yesterday again.

"Well you can tell him this," she put the guitar down gently and jumped. Up to the 5 foot ledge and pulled herself in a sitting position. My jaw dropped and fear could be seen clearly on my face. She smiled wide and waved to me before flipping out of the window and into the dark night.

i ran out of the room and slammed into an unexacting Jace. Who was walking down the hall way in time as I exited the room. I stumbled and he caught me by the wrists. "Easy there Angel, where's the fire."

I looked up at him, gasping for the air that left my lungs on the impact, "Eliz *gasp* beth, I found *gasp* her and she told me *gasp* well for me to describe to you..."I took another gasp and my voice faltered. Jace placed his hands on my cheeks, "calm down sweetie and take a deep breath," I did so, "Good now tell me what happened."

"I explained how she jumped and flipped out the window after the incident we had in the infirmary. He wasn't to happy about me slapping her and Elizabeth threatening me. As soon as I finished he let go of me and took off towards the main doors. I was left there alone in the hallway.

I slunk down to the wall and weeped. I was losing him.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:21 am

I had reappeared in the hall way in time to hear what she said to Jace. i heard him stalk off and she started to weep. I felt sad for her so I came out of hiding.
"I can disappear you know." I whispered standing in front of her. She looked up at me shocked.
"You can what?" She said. I felt a sad smile cross my face.
" I can go away and make every one forget about me and then you and Jace could be happy together without me in the way." I looked away composing my emotions then I looked back at her. She stared at me in awe. I'd only done that a few times but it wasnt hard to do.
"Really?" she asked. I couldn't tell if she was happy or not.
"I'll still be around watching,maybe" I held up my fingers like I was ready to snap," When I snap my fingers you all will forget about me. Everyone, all you have to do is say ok." I waited for her to replie. She seemed to be thinking my offer over. I thought I heard foot steps comming from the main hall. We both looked in the direction in which they were comming from.
"What is your choice." I ushered her. She seemed unsure now. The footsteps got closer and I could feel the panic rising in me.
"Clary!?" Jace came around the last bend. I looked at her an she looked at me with confused eyes.
"Clary, Elizabeth. What are you doing?" He asked us. I kept my eyes on Calry but hers shifted from Jace back to me and then back to Jace. I stood there silently waiting for an answer.
"What the hell is going on?" Jace repeated to us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone Empty

Back to top Go down

A new begging for everyone and anyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG's :: Roleplay :: Roleplay time!-
Jump to: